Windows 10: removable drive in FE

Discus and support removable drive in FE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Garmin Nuvi GPS. When I connect it to the computer it enters mass storage mode. In the past, 2 drives would open, one for the internal storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ruggb, Jun 1, 2019.

1. ruggb Win User

removable drive in FE

I have a Garmin Nuvi GPS. When I connect it to the computer it enters mass storage mode. In the past, 2 drives would open, one for the internal storage and one for the µSD card.
    I am now on W10Pro v1903 and what I see is a folder nuvi 359SD like Music or Pictures and the internal storage and SD card show up as folders with drive icons under that.

The problem is, I cannot access a hidden system folder on the Nuvi with that arrangement. It needs to be presented as a removable drive. How do I make it a removable drive?

:)

ruggb, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 1, 2019
  3. little cat, Jun 1, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

removable drive in FE

[Bug] 'Recent Plays' in Music App not clearing when underlying songs are removed via sync

The recent play list on the phone is not changed when the items are removed.

If you have a feature suggestion speak up at Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box, to let your voice go beyond this forum.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-fe​ature-suggestions

garym123, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

removable drive in FE

1. removable drive in FE - Similar Threads - removable drive

2. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a write protection on a usb drive: How to remove a write protection on a usb drive. I downloaded disk drill which was linked to Microsoft to recover a deleted file on a USB. After I uninstalled disk drill, the USB is written-protected. What could be down to remove written protection on this USB.ThanksSusie...
  3. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove a write protection on a usb drive: How to remove a write protection on a usb drive. I downloaded disk drill which was linked to Microsoft to recover a deleted file on a USB. After I uninstalled disk drill, the USB is written-protected. What could be down to remove written protection on this USB.ThanksSusie...
  4. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  6. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  7. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  8. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  9. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  10. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...