Windows 10: removable drive in FE

Discus and support removable drive in FE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Garmin Nuvi GPS. When I connect it to the computer it enters mass storage mode. In the past, 2 drives would open, one for the internal storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ruggb, Jun 1, 2019.

1. ruggb Win User

removable drive in FE

I have a Garmin Nuvi GPS. When I connect it to the computer it enters mass storage mode. In the past, 2 drives would open, one for the internal storage and one for the µSD card.
    I am now on W10Pro v1903 and what I see is a folder nuvi 359SD like Music or Pictures and the internal storage and SD card show up as folders with drive icons under that.

The problem is, I cannot access a hidden system folder on the Nuvi with that arrangement. It needs to be presented as a removable drive. How do I make it a removable drive?

:)

ruggb, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 1, 2019
  3. little cat, Jun 1, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

removable drive in FE

[Bug] 'Recent Plays' in Music App not clearing when underlying songs are removed via sync

The recent play list on the phone is not changed when the items are removed.

If you have a feature suggestion speak up at Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box, to let your voice go beyond this forum.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-fe​ature-suggestions

garym123, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

removable drive in FE

1. removable drive in FE - Similar Threads - removable drive

2. Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer: Hi,I have 4 drives, but only 2 are shown on the left side under "This PC" in my Explorer. I cannot add drives to this list, nor remove drives from this list.How can I edit this list?...
  3. Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer: Hi,I have 4 drives, but only 2 are shown on the left side under "This PC" in my Explorer. I cannot add drives to this list, nor remove drives from this list.How can I edit this list?...
  4. Remove One Drive-Personal and Delete Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove One Drive-Personal and Delete Account: Mistakenly created a One-Drive Personal Account with gmail identity. Need to delete both from my computer. There is nothing in the account and I do not know the password....
  5. How can I remove the yellow i exclamation mark appeared at C and D drive in window 10? What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the yellow i exclamation mark appeared at C and D drive in window 10? What...: How can I remove the yellow i exclamation mark appeared at C and D drive in window 10? What does these marks actually mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-yellow-i-exclamation-mark/de6701f2-99e4-4d0e-bc8d-94315eb4add9
  6. How can I remove the yellow i exclamation mark appeared at C and D drive in window 10? What...

How can I remove the yellow i exclamation mark appeared at C and D drive in window 10? What...: How can I remove the yellow i exclamation mark appeared at C and D drive in window 10? What does these marks actually mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-yellow-i-exclamation-mark/de6701f2-99e4-4d0e-bc8d-94315eb4add9
  7. How can I remove the yellow i exclamation mark appeared at C and D drive in window 10? What...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.: Hi, I have 2 SSDs. one with a windows 11 22h2 and manjaro linux installed and the second drive has windows 11 23h2. i wanted to make it so that these two don't communicate with each other, so I followed this post,...
  9. BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.

BSOD after removing drive letter of my second windows install.: Hi, I have 2 SSDs. one with a windows 11 22h2 and manjaro linux installed and the second drive has windows 11 23h2. i wanted to make it so that these two don't communicate with each other, so I followed this post,...
  10. How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?: It all started yesterday, whenever i try to put my laptop on sleep mode it enters blue screen, surfing the internet for this solution i did below:following those steps, i was signout of my pc and it said change your pin but due to error i had to reset my pc.Now, Under This...