Windows 10: removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop

Discus and support removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How did this get there. I did not put it there and it will not go into the recycle bin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoanL., Aug 29, 2019.

1. JoanL. Win User

removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop

How did this get there. I did not put it there and it will not go into the recycle bin

:)

JoanL., Aug 29, 2019
  2. R.B.Sahay Win User

A folder named Removable storage devices appears on my desktop occasionally.

A folder named Removable storage devices appears on my desktop occasionally.

R.B.Sahay, Aug 29, 2019
  3. A folder named "Removable Storage Devices" suddenly on my desktop

Hello,

A software conflict is one of the possible causes why you're getting a folder
    "Removable Storage Devices". To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Perform a clean boot. You may refer to this
      link
    • Use the
      System File Checker tool
      to repair missing or corrupted system files.
    • Restart your computer. If the issue persists, kindly delete the folder. But before doing so, please create a backup file just in case you encounter a data loss.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Aug 29, 2019
  4. removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop

A folder named "Removable Storage Devices" suddenly on my desktop

I never put folders on my desktop, so after doing some photograph enhancements I closed my software and immediately noticed a folder named Removable Storage Devices newly created and sitting on my desktop.

When I open the folder it shows the available devices and drives on my computer. I am afraid to move or delete it in case that causes my devices not to function.

Any ideas where it came from and what I should do with it? I don't want it there but don't know where it should be.

Thanks.

Niagara Mouse, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop

1. removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop - Similar Threads - removable Storage Devices

2. Removables storages device folder on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removables storages device folder on desktop: I've seen a lot of nonsense everywhere about this issue.And nobody here was capable to find the issue...The only fix is this :Using File Explorer Options: Open File Explorer and click on the "View" tab. Click on "Options" and select "Change folder and search options". In the...
  3. Removables storages device folder on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removables storages device folder on desktop: I've seen a lot of nonsense everywhere about this issue.And nobody here was capable to find the issue...The only fix is this :Using File Explorer Options: Open File Explorer and click on the "View" tab. Click on "Options" and select "Change folder and search options". In the...
  4. Removables storages device folder on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop.: So I found an folder on my desktop on Windows. At the desktop, I see an folder, reading "Removable Storage Devices". I don't know why this was here. I can't delete the folder with a right click. I can't add items to the folder. I can't move it to the trash can. From an Reddit...
  6. Removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop.: So I found an folder on my desktop on Windows. At the desktop, I see an folder, reading "Removable Storage Devices". I don't know why this was here. I can't delete the folder with a right click. I can't add items to the folder. I can't move it to the trash can. From an Reddit...
  7. Removable Storage Devices folder on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. What is this folder "Removable Storage Devices"?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this folder "Removable Storage Devices"?: This folder keeps appearing on my desktop but it is empty. The context menu for it is very short and there are no Properties, Delete or anything else useful. If I refresh the desktop it disappears. The desktop is where my laptop boots up to and where I permanently work from....
  9. a “Removable Storage Devices” folder keeps on popping in and out of my desktop. Anyone know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a “Removable Storage Devices” folder keeps on popping in and out of my desktop. Anyone know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mhystri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx6d01/a_removable_storage_devices_folder_keeps_on/
  10. A folder named "Removable Storage Devices" suddenly on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    A folder named "Removable Storage Devices" suddenly on my desktop.: After doing a few things on my computer I closed my software and immediately noticed a folder named Removable Storage Devices (I never put folders on my desktop). Inside the folder it shows the available devices and drives. I don't know how it got there and it wasn't there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removable storage devices folder on desktop

2. removable storage devices sul desktop

3. Folder removable storage device

4. removable devices folder,
  5. removable storage devices on desktop,
  6. removable storage folder on desktop,
  7. removable storage items folder,
  8. why has removable storage folder appeared on my desktop