Windows 10: Removal from login page

Discus and support Removal from login page in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG]I have 2 Microsoft accounts How do I delete the one in the blue box this one is scheduled for deletion by Microsoft but not sure of date the one... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eborhermit10, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Removal from login page

Removal from login page [​IMG]I have 2 Microsoft accounts How do I delete the one in the blue box this one is scheduled for deletion by Microsoft but not sure of date the one at the top is the one I use all the time Thank you

:)

Eborhermit10, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Removal from login page

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Removal from login page

1. Removal from login page - Similar Threads - Removal login page

2. how to remove microsoft login from my lock page and leave the local account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove microsoft login from my lock page and leave the local account login: My windows 10 pro hello lock screen has two sign in's on it, a local account and my Microsoft account, I want to remove the account login and just leave the local account, how do I do this please....
  3. how to remove microsoft login from my lock page and leave the local account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove microsoft login from my lock page and leave the local account login: My windows 10 pro hello lock screen has two sign in's on it, a local account and my Microsoft account, I want to remove the account login and just leave the local account, how do I do this please....
  4. how to remove microsoft login from my lock page and leave the local account login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Removing win10 logins from win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing win10 logins from win11: Got a new pc, first time with win11.I set up a pin because it forced me to, then went into the settings and disabled that win11 feature.But now it keeps asking me for my "old" win10 login every time, which I had disabled in win10, and it won't let me do so in win11.I see some...
  6. Removing win10 logins from win11

Removing win10 logins from win11: Got a new pc, first time with win11.I set up a pin because it forced me to, then went into the settings and disabled that win11 feature.But now it keeps asking me for my "old" win10 login every time, which I had disabled in win10, and it won't let me do so in win11.I see some...
  7. Login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  8. Login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login page: How to eliminate login page in Windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-page/59779f6e-f002-4682-adce-017917d85436
  9. Login page

10. Fingerprint Sign-In Disappeared from the login page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fingerprint Sign-In Disappeared from the login page: Even though in the settings for Sign-In options (Windows Hello) says that I am set to sign in using fingerprints, the option has disappeared from the login page and I only get the PIN and Microsoft Password options. I could sign in using fingerprints on this very device and...