Windows 10: Removal of 84 old Attachments from The ADD Attachments Folder

Discus and support Removal of 84 old Attachments from The ADD Attachments Folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 1909 v 18363.838 Hi, Can someone please tell me how to Select 84 Old attachments from the Attachments Loading section in Threads Posted? I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dasha, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Dasha Win User

Removal of 84 old Attachments from The ADD Attachments Folder

1909 v 18363.838

Hi, Can someone please tell me how to Select 84 Old attachments from the Attachments Loading section
    in Threads Posted? I don't have to Go through ticking 84 little Boxes Do I? I tried to Shift select First Attach ----> Shift holding to the Last Attach but that does not work in this case and there is no option to delete them anyway"

T I A *Smile

:)

Dasha, Jun 1, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 1, 2020
  3. annoyedfu Win User
    attachments folder

how do I stop one drive from creating attachments folder? or maybe the question should be what program is creating attachment folder in one drive

annoyedfu, Jun 1, 2020
  4. sablepalm Win User

Attach a document into Windows 10 Mail

Thanks for your reply however I had opened the "Insert" button in Windows 10 Mail but "Mail" is not one of the files listed in the folder. The file I want to attach to a new email is in an old email in the "Deleted" folder.

Is there no other way to attach a file in a new email except from those files listed in the "Insert" listing folder in Windows 10 Mail?

sablepalm, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Removal of 84 old Attachments from The ADD Attachments Folder - Similar Threads - Removal old Attachments

2. Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails: I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old laptop, and can no longer attach folders in gmail, outlook or yahoo mail. I can only attach items in the folder individually. I tried restarting and cleaning out unwanted emails. I also have transferred file folders onto a external hard drive...
  3. Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails: I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old laptop, and can no longer attach folders in gmail, outlook or yahoo mail. I can only attach items in the folder individually. I tried restarting and cleaning out unwanted emails. I also have transferred file folders onto a external hard drive...
  4. Old Email Attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old Email Attachments: Feedback Email AttachmentsHello, I am having a problem deleting old email attachments from my Outlook email account. The problem ones are three to four years old and the email they were attached to have been deleted long ago. Is there a way to fix this? I know it’s not...
  5. attachments

attachments: attachments in mail wont download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments/efa0f15a-ecce-42d6-aa6e-9ef54d06a02c
  6. Attachments

Attachments: New problem; suddenly, when trying to attach files to emails, the attachment picks up the whole folder instead of an individual file. How do I correct this problem? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments/8aae74bb-3c86-478a-afcd-b3f727812b45
  7. attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    attachments: My email will not show attachments, I need to know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments/76ad67de-9fe4-4302-a336-813bda6c86a9
  8. Attachments

Attachments: I have Windows 10 and from one e-mail address, I can send e-mails but if I **** an attachment it doesn't go through. Any guidance on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments/c21c0bf1-c9bc-486d-a43a-8c8d1c43b1f5
  9. attachments

attachments: Some of my email attachments are not showing in the windows 10 email platform. I'm using (Gmail) and When I look on my phone and my Gmail account on the internet they are showing up. This is only happening with one person so far. How do I fix this?...
  10. attachments folder

attachments folder: how do I stop one drive from creating attachments folder? or maybe the question should be what program is creating attachment folder in one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-folder/cc7ffb7a-a0b7-4b89-b4c2-0885ca02c55b