Windows 10: REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR

Discus and support REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 6 DAYS AGO A REALTEK POPUP ABOUT 3X3 IN SIZE APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I CANNOT REMOVE IT. IT HINDERS ME FROM USING CP BECAUSE IT IS IN THE WAY OF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karen WolvertonArceo, Jun 26, 2020.

1. REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR

6 DAYS AGO A REALTEK POPUP ABOUT 3X3 IN SIZE APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I CANNOT REMOVE IT. IT HINDERS ME FROM USING CP BECAUSE IT IS IN THE WAY OF READING ETC.

:)

Karen WolvertonArceo, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Billy Win User

Game bar welcome pop-up wont dissapear - Windows 10

Ever since Microsoft released the new game bar, I have experienced bugs. When booting a game, it shows the whole "press win+g" pop-up but it wont disappear afterwards unless I terminate the process in task manager. I also appear to have 2 game bar apps in task manager.Screenshot of task manager showing two separate xbox apps. I'm running windows 10 enterprise 1809. Any suggestions?

Billy, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Octopolus Win User
    No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Jun 26, 2020
  4. REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR

"Safe to remove" pop-up does not appear.

When I click on "Safely Remove" for a USB drive the drive disappears from the list and also from the Windows Explorer drive view, but I do not receive the "Safe to remove" pop-up message.

Any ideas?

Hairy Scot, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR

1. REMOVAL OF A POP UP THAT WONT DISAPPEAR - Similar Threads - REMOVAL POP WONT

2. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  3. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  4. Window pops up and disappears Not CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pops up and disappears Not CMD: There is a window that keeps poping up and disappearing instantly in Windows 11 but it does not look like a CMD window, more like some program but I can't tell what it is because it happens way too fast. I tried screen recording to try and pick it up but it does not show at...
  5. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing: hi all, i try to go into the cmd on my computer but all that happens is that the window opens for a split second and then closes immediately. i managed to get a screen shot of the error. i ran all kinds of antivirus but nothing popped up. tyia[ATTACH]...
  6. POP UP REMOVAL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UP REMOVAL: I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-removal/537f5501-2b06-4816-923f-5f9a8c1c7cc9
  7. Pop Ups wont go away

Pop Ups wont go away: PLEASE HELP I have a pop up ob my desktop, that shows up every time I turn on my computer and wont go away. Says things like "she left a message" with a profanity picture....
  8. Flash drive wont pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash drive wont pop up: My daughter's flash drive isn't acting right! It wont pop up so she can access all that is on there. It makes noise when we plug it in. Please tell me there is something that can be done....
  9. pop up removals

pop up removals: how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88
  10. Pop UP disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop UP disappears: How to make the Pop UP appear in Windows 10? [img] 17994