Windows 10: Removal of account from my laptop

Discus and support Removal of account from my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I remove my account from a laptop ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gautam1804, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Removal of account from my laptop

How can I remove my account from a laptop ?

:)

Gautam1804, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Removal of account from my laptop

Selling Laptop - How To Remove My Account?

As the thread title suggests, I am in the process of selling my laptop and need to remove my account before sending it off to the new buyer.

I thought all I needed to set up a new admin account, log in to that and delete my account from there but the account set up (for the new admin account) keeps asking for an email address or phone number.

Any suggestions on how to do this would be appreciated Removal of account from my laptop :)

SteveGPhoto, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Removal of account from my laptop

1. Removal of account from my laptop - Similar Threads - Removal account laptop

2. What will result from me removing the outlook account on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What will result from me removing the outlook account on my laptop?: I'm wanting to remove the outlook account from my laptop and use my gmail account, but I want to know just what will happen. I have a lot of folders for various things, including games that take a lot of setup and tweaking that I don't want to go through again, so can anybody...
  3. Removing a Laptop from my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing a Laptop from my Microsoft Account: I bought a new laptop, and I need to remove the old laptop from my Microsoft account, as I am giving it to a friend who will set up their own account. I cannot see how to do this from the information on my device information. I imagine that I need to delete Outlook, Excel,...
  4. Removing an Xbox account from my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing an Xbox account from my email: I want to remove my Xbox account but I want to keep my email. Is there a way to do it? I've searched multiple websites trying to figure it out, but I can't. My Xbox account is useless and I don't use it, but I do use my email. I don't want to change the email, I just want...
  5. Removing an unavailable Microsoft account in my laptop

Removing an unavailable Microsoft account in my laptop: Hi, I have a school account which I used to login it with Microsoft service in my laptop, but after I quit the university, I could no longer to log in this account anymore. But this account is still in my laptop and always ask me there is problem with logging in it. I try to...
  6. removing a device from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing a device from my Microsoft account: How do I remove a device from my devices in my Microsoft account ? I no longer have a windows Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/b01681e7-1a24-456f-8441-b20b0802cf1d
  7. How to remove this account from my computer!

How to remove this account from my computer!: I have a couple questions. (1) I have a new laptop, and I allowed my wife to use it for a bit for a project she needed to do. She kept saying, "I figured out all the passwords." I didn't know what that meant. I was very confused. After an hour or so I looked at the screen...
  8. Selling Laptop - How To Remove My Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Selling Laptop - How To Remove My Account?: As the thread title suggests, I am in the process of selling my laptop and need to remove my account before sending it off to the new buyer. I thought all I needed to set up a new admin account, log in to that and delete my account from there but the account set up (for the...
  9. Removing an account from a Windows 10 laptop?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing an account from a Windows 10 laptop?: This laptop used to be my wife's, it's now mine! She had an administrator account, and started the laptop without the need to enter a password! I created a new Admin account in my name, but use a password to start my account, the problem is I cannot delete her account...
  10. Remove Apps from My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Apps from My Account: Is there a way to remove Windows apps from my account? Just like what you can do from Google Playstore? TIA. 54835