Windows 10: Removal of admin restrictions

Discus and support Removal of admin restrictions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, all, I was wondering if you could tell me if it is possible to remove administrator account/restrictions. I will receive an email when someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by (18Jamie.Jones), Jul 2, 2019.

1. Removal of admin restrictions

Hi, all,

I was wondering if you could tell me if it is possible to remove administrator account/restrictions.

I will receive an email when someone responds.

Thanks

18jamie.jones

:)

(18Jamie.Jones), Jul 2, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 2, 2019
  4. raidx259 Win User

Removal of admin restrictions

Admin restriction

I installed a game on my son's Win10 computer. He has a user account and I have an admin account. The shortcut is in the public desktop. Everytime he clicks on the shortcut in his account its asks for the admin password. I looked under the properties/shortcut/advanced
    and the "run as administrator" box is not checked.

Is there somewhere else I need to go to remove the restriction on this program?

Thank you

raidx259, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Removal of admin restrictions

1. Removal of admin restrictions - Similar Threads - Removal admin restrictions

2. How to remove family restriction at a local admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove family restriction at a local admin account?: I am using my WIN 11 PC with a local administrator account. My son accessed the Windows Store and maybe more with his email and downloaded a game in my account. As a result, my local account is linked to his family security and restricts my access.The computer is not...
  3. How to remove family restriction at a local admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove family restriction at a local admin account?: I am using my WIN 11 PC with a local administrator account. My son accessed the Windows Store and maybe more with his email and downloaded a game in my account. As a result, my local account is linked to his family security and restricts my access.The computer is not...
  4. Restrictions In Effect... Contact Admin... I AM the Admin!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrictions In Effect... Contact Admin... I AM the Admin!: HI allLong story short, I have been running Windows 7 Pro for YEARS and now need to set up all my "stuff" in Windows 10. Most programs, etc I have been able to figure out BUT I need help with Outlook right now.I have Office 2003 installed and it all seems to be working OK....
  5. Restrictions In Effect... Contact Admin... I AM the Admin!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restrictions In Effect... Contact Admin... I AM the Admin!: HI allLong story short, I have been running Windows 7 Pro for YEARS and now need to set up all my "stuff" in Windows 10. Most programs, etc I have been able to figure out BUT I need help with Outlook right now.I have Office 2003 installed and it all seems to be working OK....
  6. Override admin restrictions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Override admin restrictions?: Hi there I bought a pretty decent laptop at a garage sale for dirt cheap because the guy said it was an old work machine that he’d lost/forgotten the password for. Anyway, I managed to reset the admin password and log in using win4key but I still can’t run .exe files etc......
  7. Admin restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin restriction: Hi! I keep getting a message every time I open up one of my games on a personal computer and it says something about "Contact your system administrator for more info." And I don't know how to fix it. And yes it is a personal computer. What do I do? [ATTACH]...
  8. restricted admin permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restricted admin permissions: I am trying to add a .dll file to an existing folder and I get the message that I do not have the correct permissions and I need to and have to contact the administrator. I am the sole user of the computer and my account is set as administrator. I'm a basic computer user...
  9. Admin restriction removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin restriction removal: Hi, all, I am wondering how you remove administrator restrictions on this computer. If you know, please respond, I will be waiting for when you are ready. Thanks 18jamie.jones...
  10. How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Remove Admin Account Restrictions: Hey all, I'm trying to find a way to tell windows 10 to ignore all it's default settings and let me have completely unrestricted access to my computer. My windows 10 laptop is expressly intended for useless junk wherein getting a virus, pup, or whatever doesn't mean a damn...