Windows 10: Removal of everything Logitech

Discus and support Removal of everything Logitech in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am no longer using the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 & would like to know how to uninstall all the Logitech software from my computer. I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJW, Feb 1, 2019.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

Removal of everything Logitech

I am no longer using the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 & would like to know how to uninstall all the Logitech software from my computer.
    I am using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. When I check Settings/Apps/Apps & Features, there is no listing for anything Logitech. But if I open Settings/Apps/Startup, I see: Logitech Download Assistant. There are also Logitech folders on the computer, so something Logitech is installed; how do I remove it all?

:)

2. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Removal of everything Logitech

Logitech G930 microphone quits after 1 second

Hi Albert,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue. We also like to apologize for the inconvenience caused for the same.

I would like to inform that the issue you are facing is an ongoing issue as the manufacturer of the device (Logitech) has not released drivers compatible with Windows 10. However as a workaround, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check

• Right click sound icon on bottom right.
    • Go to Playback Devices.
    • Open Microphone Properties.
    • Go to Effect tab.
    • Disable noise removal.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Removal of everything Logitech

1. Removal of everything Logitech - Similar Threads - Removal everything Logitech

2. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  3. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  4. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Restore/Remove Everything

Restore/Remove Everything: Restore/Remove Everything doesn't work. I go through the process, taking some minutes to run, and end with a message that says windows was unable to perform the function. I've removed things like anti-viurs and other things that I though might be blocking the process, but...
  6. How to remove Logitech Download Assistant

How to remove Logitech Download Assistant: Good day all, On my new notebook a program named Logitech Download Assistant is active from startup. I found where to disable it, but how can I remove it completely ? Thanks 147661
  7. rebooting with remove everything

rebooting with remove everything: I'm planning to reboot my laptop, so does (remove everything) resets my C drive or all the drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rebooting-with-remove-everything/c4719a66-13d1-495a-bf19-cb92f9c9f967
  8. Removal of everything Logitech

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of everything Logitech: I am no longer using the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 & would like to know how to uninstall all the Logitech software from my computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. When I check Settings/Apps/Apps & Features, there is no listing for anything Logitech. The same goes...
  9. Removal of EVERYTHING Xbox-related.

Removal of EVERYTHING Xbox-related.: How do I remove EVERYTHING Xbox-related from my Windows 10 system? I did a Clean Install of 10 not long ago. I remember when I first upgraded to 10 from 7 that right-clicking the Xbox entry on the Start Menu & selecting Uninstall didn't help & that there are lots of other...
  10. Reset and remove everything

Reset and remove everything: Hello my friends. I reset windows 10 and chose remove everything yesterday. And i have a question.has All virus and connection history of my pc been deleted?...