Windows 10: removal of files on main screen

Discus and support removal of files on main screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I remove the appearance of a file on the main screen on my desktop without deleting the entire file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudyLew1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. JudyLew1 Win User

removal of files on main screen

How can I remove the appearance of a file on the main screen on my desktop without deleting the entire file

:)

JudyLew1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. removal of files on main screen - Similar Threads - removal files main

2. Photos application main screen ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos application main screen ...: I am on the Photos Application Preview and when going into the main screen, the "On this day" and a selection of Albums is no longer showing! Top Row of Albums and "On This Day" is not showing in main Photos Application Window! It used to show like a "ribbon" !!! How...
  3. main-screen icon positions

in Windows 10 Customization
    main-screen icon positions: On at least two occasion when I turned on my Windows 10 pc, all the main-screen icons had been shifted around. Is there a way to KEEP them where I put them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/main-screen-icon-positions/98386880-555f-49fd-82a6-65b272881ce0
  4. Main screen time and weather

Main screen time and weather: Weather on opening screen before desktop how to change from Washington DC to current location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/main-screen-time-and-weather/064200c8-a1b8-4b59-b295-c7c1c5324cdd
  5. Windows main screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows main screen: Files and documents on the main screen have little red circles with x's in them, what is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-main-screen/9adec28c-28fe-442f-a80c-ceebb114ad0e"
  6. windows main screen resizing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows main screen resizing: Hi there yesterday a MS expert fixed my Windows issue on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000. Today when I opened it the Windows 10 screen ( with the icons) will not expand to full screen size - the normal buttons( min. max. close are not in the upper right hand corner. Help!!!!!...
  7. Is it possible to remove "Libraries" main folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to remove "Libraries" main folder: I never use the Windows libraries because they don't fit my scheme of data storage. Is it possible to delete/remove the "Libraries" folder in itself? I know that individual folders like "Documents" "Pictures" etc. can be deleted, but in my experience Microsoft has a habit...
  8. Remove main account

Remove main account: I set my computer up with the wrong email address by accident for the MS account. It will not allow me to remove the main account. I added another account with the right info, but the computer is registered with the first one and will not let me delete it. Any suggestions?...
  9. The main screen of Skype is available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The main screen of Skype is available: The main screen Skype is offline. You can not open the whole time the page loads. 61252
  10. Safe to remove main HD and boot with another?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to remove main HD and boot with another?: Hi, Question: I'm on a desktop. Can I safely remove my current HD which has my current working Win10 and connect a new HD and do a fresh install of Win10 on it for troubleshooting some USB 3.0 issues I'm having? After which I would then go back to connecting my main HD....