Windows 10: Removal of old billing email address

Discus and support Removal of old billing email address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by P. E. A. Webb, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Removal of old billing email address

Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?

:)

P. E. A. Webb, Jun 3, 2022

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 3, 2022
  3. SiLeGa Win User
    removing billing address in microsoft store

thanx for the quick reply dan!

unfortunately, it didnt help.

i tried removing the paying method in payment option and re-adding it, but the issue was really with my address book. when i went back to the address list, the billing address still reverted back to the old address... and i still dont have the option of
    deleting it (though i have no subscriptions, btw)

any other options?

SiLeGa, Jun 3, 2022
  4. Removal of old billing email address

remove old email address

need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down

johnwagoner3, Jun 3, 2022
Thema:

Removal of old billing email address

1. Removal of old billing email address - Similar Threads - Removal old billing

2. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  3. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Removal of old billing email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...
  5. Remove old billing addresses in MSA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove old billing addresses in MSA: Good day!I would like to remove some old billing addresses in my Microsoft account, but I I see that they are somehow locked in the account, the only options I get are to Set as preferred billing / shipping address, or both.Is this an error from Microsoft, or is this a new...
  6. unable to remove old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to remove old email address: unable to remove old email address it says new address already used ? it is my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remove-old-email-address/c8da781f-d88d-478f-8981-5dcbcd361050
  7. old email address

old email address: I changed my email address yet I am still getting notifications re my old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/5a42b875-7232-4e29-94d6-918dbba48fbd
  8. how to remove old email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove old email address: My daugher used her old email on my Microsoft account and now I dont know how to get it removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-email-address/a375fcdd-6f85-4e72-a1a3-301518201342"
  9. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: how do I remove a old Email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/e564943d-d4c6-4546-8301-394d1fe4d081
  10. remove old email address

remove old email address: need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-email-address/5fae1829-8a83-4cb5-b8dd-d8868e58ebe8