Windows 10: Removal of password sign in

Discus and support Removal of password sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like the password sign in removed from my computer. I have tried using the netplwiz route and it just added another user with an errror to it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VLRural, Jan 16, 2020.

1. VLRural Win User

Removal of password sign in

I would like the password sign in removed from my computer. I have tried using the netplwiz route and it just added another user with an errror to it.

:)

VLRural, Jan 16, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 16, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Removal of password sign in

How to remove password sign in in windows 10

Been There, Done That! Your "suggestion" is moot.

BRANJO8589, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Removal of password sign in

1. Removal of password sign in - Similar Threads - Removal password sign

2. How to remove the sign-in password from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the sign-in password from windows 11?: How to remove the sign-in password from Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-sign-in-password-from-windows-11/910a1821-3c60-45e8-bcc3-02469bb75eb2
  3. Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup: I selected Don't Require a Pin or password at startup. Not working. Looked at your forum instructions listed below But I don't find a Remove button option. Running Windows 10.1. Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.If you are using a Microsoft Account to...
  4. Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup: I selected Don't Require a Pin or password at startup. Not working. Looked at your forum instructions listed below But I don't find a Remove button option. Running Windows 10.1. Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.If you are using a Microsoft Account to...
  5. Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in: Remove PIN sign in option. Only want to use password for sign in. remove option in user settings is grayed out. can not remove pin as a sign in option...
  7. Sign-in Options - REMOVE Password, not disable it

Sign-in Options - REMOVE Password, not disable it: Hi, my windows 10, old HP laptop, allowed me to not use a password at all. In Sign-in Options, under password, it says "Your account doesn't have a password. You must add a password before you can us the other sign-in options." And this was great. I could hit "lock", and it...
  8. Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Sign-in

Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Sign-in: hello, I just want to ask on how can I remove the lock screen sign in when my pc wakes from sleep. I had no choice but to make one because windows requires me to create the time I reinstalled windows, but now I cannot remove it. This one probably came from the update to...
  9. Removing password to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing password to sign in: I had a major problem this morning to start work on my PC because of password issues; it took me more than half an hour to get into my own PC! I hate this imposition by Microsoft since the May 2019 update that half wrecked my PC (I had to do a clean install on a new drive to...
  10. how can i remove my password for signing in ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can i remove my password for signing in ?: how would I be able to remove the password for my dad when he logs in. Every time I turn on the computer I have to put my password I tried to see if I can unlock it but I cant please help if u have any answers. the computer is a Hp Intel Celeron n4000 windows 10...