Windows 10: Removal of preinstalled apps.

Discus and support Removal of preinstalled apps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not use tablet mode on my windows 10 computer. Can I remove the pre-installed apps to free up storage space? Thanks/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidPinzka, May 23, 2019.

1. Removal of preinstalled apps.

I do not use tablet mode on my windows 10 computer. Can I remove the pre-installed apps to free up storage space? Thanks/

:)

DavidPinzka, May 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Removal of preinstalled apps. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 23, 2019
  3. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

You are correct, Problem Solved , THANKS Removal of preinstalled apps. :)

xhemal1325, May 23, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Removal of preinstalled apps.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Removal of preinstalled apps.

1. Removal of preinstalled apps. - Similar Threads - Removal preinstalled apps

2. How to Remove Microsoft Account with PreInstalled windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Microsoft Account with PreInstalled windows: I now hate Office and refuse to have a Microsoft account. How can I separate my windows from my Microsoft account? If it can't be done I'm getting a new computer without Windows at all....
  3. Preinstalled apps missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Preinstalled apps missing.: Alot of the preinstalled apps on Windows are missing for me, including the microsoft store, the feedback hub and the gamebar, whenever I try to use any of them I get 'you'll need a new app to open this'. Any help?...
  4. Permanently Removing Preinstalled Windows 10 Apps for All Users Existing or New

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently Removing Preinstalled Windows 10 Apps for All Users Existing or New: Currently running into an issue where when I attempt to remove all preinstalled apps from Windows 10 i.e. game bar, news, money, .... for all users, I am only able to remove the desired apps for existing users. When a new user accesses the same computer on the same...
  5. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  6. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  7. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  8. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  9. Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing preinstalled apps from the start menu: My laptop with Windows 10 came with some apps already in the start menu (Candy Crush Saga, Cooking Fever). I tried right clicking on them, but there was no way to uninstall. The apps don't show up in the list of apps in settings. The apps also don't show up in powershell,...
  10. Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!

Help ? How to remove preinstalled store apps completely ?!: Hi guys, I searched on internet and i found 2 programs who would remove the preinstalled store apps in Windows 10 with leftovers, Its GEEK UNINSTALLER and IOBIT UNINISTALLED, but idk which is better ? Which one should i use, or is there any better options ?! [img] 93933