Windows 10: Removal of Software left over files from programme data and app local data and where ever it is

Discus and support Removal of Software left over files from programme data and app local data and where ever it is in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Sir, Thanks a lot for helping me for the quickest reply . Sir I see my C drive is almost full I have uninstalled lot of software from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonakSavla, May 25, 2020.

1. Removal of Software left over files from programme data and app local data and where ever it is

Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for helping me for the quickest reply . Sir I see my C drive is almost full I have uninstalled lot of software from uninstall problem. However I see some files in programme data or in applocal data. Can you please tell me how to remove all the left over files from it ?

:)

RonakSavla, May 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Getting started storing app data locally

Read more: Getting started storing app data locally | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 25, 2020
  3. remove app data files

When the app is installed surely it will store it's data somewhere.Now for removing the data you have to remove the files related to that app. For eg nokia music data can be the files you downloaded or offline mixes, delete them Removal of Software left over files from programme data and app local data and where ever it is :)

Thanks

rocky459---01, May 25, 2020
  4. 1808TM Win User

Removal of Software left over files from programme data and app local data and where ever it is

delete app data local files windows 10

Your solution didn't work I found an answer to my problem. Click into the internet explorer file on toolbar. Double click OS ( C ) located on the List Left Side of Page. Double click Users on list created then you can click files eg. App. Data, Temp.,
    etc. Click View top right on page then click box to show Hidden files top center of page. The files in question can now be deleted.

1808TM, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Removal of Software left over files from programme data and app local data and where ever it is

1. Removal of Software left over files from programme data and app local data and where ever it is - Similar Threads - Removal Software left

2. What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...: So I found this in the Local App Data folder. I found an file that says ".__explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete__" and has an file extension of the same name and when I open it up with my text editor, it says the same name of this file. What does it do? Is it safe? Is it...
  3. What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...: So I found this in the Local App Data folder. I found an file that says ".__explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete__" and has an file extension of the same name and when I open it up with my text editor, it says the same name of this file. What does it do? Is it safe? Is it...
  4. What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Restore removed apps data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restore removed apps data: Suddenly I find online a list of removed apps and data of 1/15/2023. List was never found since the reset.How to restore all of them. Only two are shown in the blue clickable link form....
  6. Restore removed apps data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore removed apps data: Suddenly I find online a list of removed apps and data of 1/15/2023. List was never found since the reset.How to restore all of them. Only two are shown in the blue clickable link form....
  7. Restore removed apps data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Removing of folder with left over files of uninstalled software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing of folder with left over files of uninstalled software: I unnstalled Surfshark VPN from my PC and some files are left over in a folder on Drive C. When I tried to remove it, I got a message "you require permission from SYSTEM to make changes to this folder". Subsequently, after chat with Support Agent, I tried to delete it by...
  9. Cant delete discord file from local app data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant delete discord file from local app data: There would be a pop up that says the action cannot be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program. I am unable to open the discord app, even when I tried reinstalling it. Please help....
  10. reinstall local data files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reinstall local data files: How do I reinstall local data files on windows operating system 10? I keep getting this error when I am trying to refresh my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-local-data-files/85d0bd37-94cb-472c-bcb2-773b7120c339