Windows 10: Removal of Strange Advertisement

Discus and support Removal of Strange Advertisement in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I am having these promotions pop up sometimes, especially when I turn on my computer. This one is caused by USB Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alpertanga, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Removal of Strange Advertisement

Removal of Strange Advertisement DpES1BS1eLhvBYZoiDY5-HL25Itod4u56tfua5acmis.jpg

Hello everyone,

I am having these promotions pop up sometimes, especially when I turn on my computer. This one is caused by USB Disk Security from Zbshareware. It is a Happyso advertisement. I have no idea how to stop or remove this. Could you please help me about it? My antivirus doesn't see it as a threat or else it would have deleted it long ago during the routine scans.

Here is a screenshot of it.

I appreciate any kind of insight or help. Thanks in advance!

(P.S. my search on web didn't yield any results. There is nothing I could find related to happyso ad, other than its market page on Google Play Store.)

https://preview.redd.it/sbrj8c64aai...bp&s=2ae8372b2766110ccd01f736450da10f3b4c8e29

submitted by /u/alpertanga
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alpertanga, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 21, 2020
  3. How do I remove a strange account?

Try the steps below to remove this unknown account you are seeing on your computer:

• Press the Windows icon + X button on your keyboard
    • Select Control Panel
    • Click on Account type
    • Click on the account that you want to remove
    • Select Delete account

SimpleMindz, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Removal of Strange Advertisement

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Removal of Strange Advertisement

1. Removal of Strange Advertisement - Similar Threads - Removal Strange Advertisement

2. Remove an advertised package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove an advertised package: I advertised a package using "msiexec /j "install.msi" on Windows 10 machine.Now I am not able to install the advertised package from Add or Remove program.Moreover, I am not able to remove the advertised package.Where do I see the advertised package on Windows 10?How do I...
  3. Remove an advertised package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an advertised package: I advertised a package using "msiexec /j "install.msi" on Windows 10 machine.Now I am not able to install the advertised package from Add or Remove program.Moreover, I am not able to remove the advertised package.Where do I see the advertised package on Windows 10?How do I...
  4. Remove an advertised package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove Microsoft and all Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Microsoft and all Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen: Microsoft's advertising on the Lock Screen is preposterous, I don't want that there ! I know how to stop the ads but that stops the 'surprise' picture too. But the picture with its documentation is welcome ! Please Microsoft stop bullying that in my home !...
  6. Game Advertisements

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game Advertisements: While playing solitaire with my Granddaughter (8 years old) adds for Coors Beer and Gambling Slots kept popping up. Aside from being very annoying, my granddaughter kept asking me gambling and drinking questions. This is not what Microsoft should be presenting themselves...
  7. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"
  8. Removing Xbox advertisements

Removing Xbox advertisements: I installed AD Blocker Plus but I keep watching annoying Xbox advertisements while a video is being played on MSN. It occurs each time I watch a short clip on MSN in Edge...
  9. Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen: The lock screen offers suggest/links for additional information about the picture shown on the lock screen. How do I turn these off? Also recently Windows now displays ADVERTISING about it Microsoft points, this is unwanted, how do I turn this off. it is annoying,...
  10. Remove advertising from lock screen

Remove advertising from lock screen: I get ads on my lock screen for something called microsoft rewards. Like the following: Like what you see? Who doesn't love free stuff? Earn points towards free games Millions have already joined, you in? What is this, an advertisement for male enhancement pills?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb disk security stop advertisment