Windows 10: removal of trojan threat

Discus and support removal of trojan threat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows defender recently detected a trojan threat. It said that the threat was blocked. It then said "This threat or app has been allowed and will... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LJ9310, Apr 18, 2020.

1. LJ9310 Win User

removal of trojan threat

My windows defender recently detected a trojan threat. It said that the threat was blocked. It then said "This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" But underneath it said " Status: Removed"

I don't understand what that means. Is my laptop now free from this threat.

:)

LJ9310, Apr 18, 2020
  2. SMKnower Win User

how to remove a trojan threat that is Quarantined

On the page it does not say remove threat anywhere. So how do I remove a Quarantined Trojan and i have 2 of them got at the same time. Both the same Trojan.

SMKnower, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

removal of trojan threat

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

removal of trojan threat

1. removal of trojan threat - Similar Threads - removal trojan threat

2. Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?: I have downloaded an exe.file and right before I clicked on the folder to save the file, my Windows Defender detected the trojan threat. When I opened the protection history, it didn't give me the action option to either remove or quarantine the file. It just stated that the...
  3. Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?: I have downloaded an exe.file and right before I clicked on the folder to save the file, my Windows Defender detected the trojan threat. When I opened the protection history, it didn't give me the action option to either remove or quarantine the file. It just stated that the...
  4. Has Trojan Emotet threat been removed or restored?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  6. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  7. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

8. How to remove the Threat, Virus, Trojans & Malware from Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the Threat, Virus, Trojans & Malware from Windows Defender: Dear All, I am Vinoth from Chennai. The Windows defender has found one threat in my computer. Please confirm this threat is Virus, Trojans or Malware ? and also confirm how to remove from computer....
  9. Trojan Removal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Removal: Hello r/Windows10 First off, if I'm in the wrong place, please do let me know and (if you would be so kind) point me in the direction of a better sub/resource. My mother has just gotten a new work laptop and after (not super sure on the timeline here) getting her work's...
  10. remove trojan

remove trojan: remove trojan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-trojan/7cc108eb-a725-4f07-af19-16bba6ff007d