Windows 10: Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount

Discus and support Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Desktop. When I go to log... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlanThompson5, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount

I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 platform.

I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Desktop.
    When I go to log into my Microsoft account I am asked to choose between my Personal account and some Work/School account that I never set up.
    In Windows settings, System, Shared Experiences there is no Work/School account listed.
    Clearly someone else has set up this Work/Scool account using my e-mail address with the intention of defrauding me

How do I remove an unknown workplace? I have no workplace but my home.

:)

AlanThompson5, Feb 21, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Removing Work Account

Hi, I am Van. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be glad to help you today.

To remove your work account from your machine. Please follow the steps below and I hope that it can help you solve the issue. Please make sure that your account has administrative rights before doing the step.

1. Click start menu then settings > Account > Access Work or School

2. In the Access Work or School option, click the account that you want to remove from the list then click disconnect

Please let me know if need further assistance. I will be glad to help.

Best regards,

Van

Van Dennis, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount

Cant remove work/school account

Greetings,

for past few hours i've been trying to remove my school account but sadly no luck so far.

it just keeps telling me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy"

i tried signing in with a local account and then disconnecting my school account but that did not work.

whats driving me crazy is that same method worked on my laptop but will not work on my pc for some reason.

MohammedAL-Rashed, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount

1. Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount - Similar Threads - Removal unauthorised school

2. No Remove option on a "work or school account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Remove option on a "work or school account": I'm getting a constant pop-up from my laptop to sign into my Microsoft Account, but when I try to sign in it either reappears a few minutes later or tells me I cannot sign in.I think it might be because it's trying to sign me into a school account I used a few years ago for a...
  3. No Remove option on a "work or school account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Remove option on a "work or school account": I'm getting a constant pop-up from my laptop to sign into my Microsoft Account, but when I try to sign in it either reappears a few minutes later or tells me I cannot sign in.I think it might be because it's trying to sign me into a school account I used a few years ago for a...
  4. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  5. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  6. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cant remove work or school account

Cant remove work or school account: Hi i have a problem where i cant remove my school account on my device. Firstly i downloaded microsoft teams and i tried to log in on the app but i couldnt then i logged in on the online version of the microsoft teams and somehow it automaticly connected with my device. Now...
  8. Cant remove work/school account

Cant remove work/school account: Greetings, for past few hours i've been trying to remove my school account but sadly no luck so far. it just keeps telling me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy" i tried signing in with a local account and then disconnecting my school...
  9. What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10

What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10: Hello, I have discovered the Access Work or School setting in Windows 10 on my Surface. I use it to access my OneNote. When I login to the services it tells me that it gives my work a level of access to my device for management purposes. What access does this give my work...
  10. Remove unauthorized work or school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove unauthorized work or school account: I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 Pro platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Android. In Windows settings, System, Shared Experiences it states I have given access to a "Work or school account." I have no work or school account....