Windows 10: REMOVAL OF WINDOWS HELLO

Discus and support REMOVAL OF WINDOWS HELLO in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove windows hello from my toshiba satellite laptop when there is NO remove button to click on, it is not gray it is just nothing there to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChellB2, May 7, 2021.

1. ChellB2 Win User

REMOVAL OF WINDOWS HELLO

How do I remove windows hello from my toshiba satellite laptop when there is NO remove button to click on, it is not gray it is just nothing there to click on??

:)

ChellB2, May 7, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 7, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

Hi TouhaZohair,

Thank you for your reply.

Apologize for the delay in reply.

Method 1: Update Chipset and Biometric Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

I would suggest you to refer the computer manufacturer’ website, and install the latest chipset and biometric drivers for the device. If you do not find the drivers on website, then you can contact the Manufacturer to get the compatible
    drivers.

Method 2: Remove and Add Fingerprint Options

Step 1: Remove Windows Hello

1. Open Settings app, click
      Accounts, and then Sign in options.
    2. Under Windows Hello section, click
      Remove button
    3. Then Reboot your PC.

Step 2: Add Windows Hello

1. Open Settings app, click Accounts, and then Sign in options.
    2. Under Windows Hello section, click Add button
    3. Sign-out and sign-in to the
      Microsoft Account

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, May 7, 2021
  4. REMOVAL OF WINDOWS HELLO

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2021
Thema:

REMOVAL OF WINDOWS HELLO

1. REMOVAL OF WINDOWS HELLO - Similar Threads - REMOVAL HELLO

2. win10HOME: how to completely remove windws hello and its PIN?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win10HOME: how to completely remove windws hello and its PIN?: Hi all,my windows 10 HOME is struggling me.When I try running something as admin cmd or regedit, it asks me the face recognition or PIN, but I'm sure have never enabled it...Indeed, if I go under:Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > windows hello or even PIN SectionI see...
  3. Removing Windows hello pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Windows hello pin: Can someone help me remove a windows hello pin after reinstalling a fresh upgrade of windows 10? I accidentally added a pin from the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-hello-pin/dd106845-76ae-4843-b5cf-76a1366567ca
  4. How to disable the Remove button on Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint...

How to disable the Remove button on Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint...: We are trying to implement Passwordless authentication to Windows. We want to enable the user with both Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint. Some of the system information are as below:OS Version - Windows 10 Build - 10.0.18363The requirements are as below: User...
  5. Can't remove Windows Hello Face

Can't remove Windows Hello Face: Recently, I activated the sign-in option Windows Hello Face in my laptop and it worked but suddenly it didn't work anymore and now I wanted to remove it but it says "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" and every time I turn on my computer, the lock...
  6. Winows Hello Pin removal

Winows Hello Pin removal: Hello there, I, like so many users want to get rid of Windows Hello Pin, using the standard procedure - going to Sign-in options, clicking on Windows Hello Pin, clicking on Remove. Here appears a window asking me to First verify your account password. When entering my...
  7. Hello Face Removal

Hello Face Removal: This morning I got a lot of BSOD when attempting to sign in. Looking at the events log I see that the first problem was a Kernel Power 31 but the second one was Windows Hello Face Driver ROOT\WindowsHelloFaceSoftwareDriver\0000 Driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load....
  8. I can't remove or change the Window Hello PIN !

I can't remove or change the Window Hello PIN !: [ATTACH] I want to remove it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-or-change-the-window-hello-pin/31763b6d-32c6-4c9d-9a8f-7caec6cb0d0d
  9. Microsoft Hello PIN is not removable

Microsoft Hello PIN is not removable: I tried setting Microsoft Hello PIN on my ThinkPad L450 laptop. Along with my personal account I also had a school account for using Microsoft Teams. I added the PIN but due to some issues, it did not register properly. So I decided to remove it altogether, but the option to...
  10. Windows Hello pin removal

Windows Hello pin removal: I once setup a Microsoft Hello PIN for my computer but have since forgotten it, I can't seem to find the appropriate button to reset or remove it and now it's preventing me to proprerly sign on my university account. Is there any way to remove it entirely? [ATTACH]...