Windows 10: Removal of windows photo to identify my account?

Discus and support Removal of windows photo to identify my account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would appreciate this photo to be removed from windows please considering I did not upload this photo. I was actually using the one and only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by whoopsyok, Oct 7, 2019.

1. whoopsyok Win User

Removal of windows photo to identify my account?

Hi, I would appreciate this photo to be removed from windows please considering I did not upload this photo. I was actually using the one and only photo I took on the camera and it went straight onto windows account without my consent. That was not my intention so can you please remove this photo.

:)

whoopsyok, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 7, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    qubit, Oct 7, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Removal of windows photo to identify my account? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Removal of windows photo to identify my account? - Similar Threads - Removal photo identify

2. Identifying a person in a family photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Identifying a person in a family photo: Hello Everyone,I have a family group photo that has about twenty members. I would like to send that photo to someone, but I would like to identify each family member so the person I'll be sending that photo to will know who's who? Is there a way I can do that on my desktop?...
  3. Identifying a person in a family photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Identifying a person in a family photo: Hello Everyone,I have a family group photo that has about twenty members. I would like to send that photo to someone, but I would like to identify each family member so the person I'll be sending that photo to will know who's who? Is there a way I can do that on my desktop?...
  4. Identifying a person in a family photo

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer: Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer? Id like to make a folder of all my favourites....
  6. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer: Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer? Id like to make a folder of all my favourites....
  7. Identifying multiple people in a photo

Identifying multiple people in a photo: I have a lot of old photos scanned to my computer. I’ve set up face recognition and tagging. Now I want to know who is the third person from the left in a picture with 10 people in it. I have the person’s name tagged in the photo but can’t find a way to identify which of the...
  8. Removing photos from accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing photos from accounts: I'm donating an old PC and want to delete the photo that shows during the boot process. I'm running a local account. However, I went on my MS account and removed all photos but the photo still comes up. Where are these photos located and how do I remove them?...
  9. Remove Account Photo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Account Photo in Windows 10: How can remove the photo of PC account in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-account-photo-in-windows-10/b88a5947-6735-4678-8456-4acab7d9c02c
  10. How to remove an account photo

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove an account photo: I have a Photo on my welcome screen and would like to remove it. If I try " %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures "Then there is no picture to delete in the folder. I tried in %ProgramData%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures Also nothing to delete there. Where else can I...