Windows 10: Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen

Discus and support Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am required by my employer to have my profile picture on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Office 365, etc. What that means, unfortunately, is that the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrandieTisMyName, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen

I am required by my employer to have my profile picture on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Office 365, etc. What that means, unfortunately, is that the same profile picture shows up on my laptop's lock screen. I feel this is a serious security risk as having my picture on my lock screen if I am out and about working remotely means that someone could potentially snap a picture of my profile picture and use it for identity theft.No matter what I do, I cannot seem to remove this picture from the lock screen. If I try and change it, it changes the picture on Office & Teams. I get into trouble with my

:)

BrandieTisMyName, Oct 4, 2022

2. CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

HELLO. I WANT TO KNOW THE STEPS TO CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

OzellaBurnley, Oct 4, 2022
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen

1. Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen - Similar Threads - Remove 365 Profile

2. Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen: I am required by my employer to have my profile picture on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Office 365, etc. What that means, unfortunately, is that the same profile picture shows up on my laptop's lock screen. I feel this is a serious security risk as having my picture on my lock...
  3. Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove 365 Profile picture from lock screen: I am required by my employer to have my profile picture on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Office 365, etc. What that means, unfortunately, is that the same profile picture shows up on my laptop's lock screen. I feel this is a serious security risk as having my picture on my lock...
  4. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  5. Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change lock screen and the user profile picture: I'm on windows 11 and I can't seem to change my lock screen or my user profile picture and this is what It shows me when I try to change the profile picture:and when I try to change my lockscreen it just keeps on loading like this but never changes:...
  6. Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?

Windows 11 Lock Screen Profile Picture Change?: I have Beta - 22000.493/22000.526, I want the DEV channel's PFP.Means I have this - BETA & R. PREVIEWAnd I want this on Lock screen - DEVBut this is not transparent, can anyone give me this picture? If anyone has DEV Channel, do this please1. Open Run app Win + R2. Type -...
  7. Removing the lock screen background picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the lock screen background picture.: I need a help. How shoud I remove my own pictures as the background for my lock screen?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-the-lock-screen-background-picture/82c1d201-b55b-424d-b3c4-3d087ad999d1
  8. Remove profile picture from account

Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6
  9. how to change the profile picture on my lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to change the profile picture on my lock screen: i have changed the picture of my lock screen. but i dont really like it anymore and i am trying to change it again! but when i try to i cant find where i press to change it i cant because i cant find it!!!! so please tell me where i can find it!...
  10. No profile image in startup screen and pictures in lock screen.

No profile image in startup screen and pictures in lock screen.: These aren't very important problems, but I'm just curious why this happen after Anniversary Upgrade. - When I start my PC or when I shutdown/restart, in the log screen there isn't my profile image. Just the generic blank one. The image is still present when I click on...