Windows 10: Remove 3D Art app

Discus and support Remove 3D Art app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any one else notice that the 3D Art app is still in the shell menu? Anyone know how to remove that? 156677 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SightUp, May 19, 2020.

1. SightUp Win User

Remove 3D Art app

Any one else notice that the 3D Art app is still in the shell menu? Anyone know how to remove that?

:)

SightUp, May 19, 2020

2. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, May 19, 2020
  3. Paint 3D app problem

Hi Laura, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you should repair your Paint 3D app

Firstly, try to reset this app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on 'Windows key + I' together and open 'Settings'

2). Tap on Apps - Apps & features - Paint 3D - Advanced options

3). Tap on 'Reset'

Next, uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on the Start button

2). Type in 'Windows PowerShell' - right click on it - choose 'Run as administrator'.

3). Copy / paste the command below without quotes.

'Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage'

4). Click on Enter

5). Go to the Microsoft Store to download and reinstall the Paint 3D app.

NighthawkX, May 19, 2020
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Remove 3D Art app

Why can't I remove paint 3D??? It will not let me uninstall it

Hi George,

You can follow the steps below to uninstall Paint 3D:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Remove 3D Art app

1. Remove 3D Art app - Similar Threads - Remove Art app

2. All of my Paint 3D art disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my Paint 3D art disappeared: I was working on a drawing on Paint 3D and saved the project. When I opened Paint 3D again all of my saved projects were gone. I've tried looking in different folders, and searching for answers but nothing has worked....
  3. All of my Paint 3D art disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my Paint 3D art disappeared: I was working on a drawing on Paint 3D and saved the project. When I opened Paint 3D again all of my saved projects were gone. I've tried looking in different folders, and searching for answers but nothing has worked....
  4. How do i get my paint 3D art back???

How do i get my paint 3D art back???: Right so basically, i opened up paint 3D as normal, when to my horror, I found that all my projects had vanished. I have tried looking online, and everyone says basically the same thing, which is to...
  5. 3d album art visualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d album art visualization: Since replacing my old Win7 computer last week after it died completely rendering it useless, I discovered Media Player still resides in the background of win10. I miss This 3d album art visualization so much, and have only found websites that describe it, but none that will...
  6. 3d album art visualization

3d album art visualization: Since replacing my old Win7 computer last week after it died completely rendering it useless, I discovered Media Player still resides in the background of win10. I miss This 3d album art visualization so much, and have only found websites that describe it, but none that will...
  7. 3d album art visualization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Removing Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  9. My saved Art on Paint 3D disappeared?

My saved Art on Paint 3D disappeared?: I don't know how this happened but when I opened back up Paint 3D all my saved art disappeared. The reason I closed the program was to save it to the program with a name. But when I opened it back up all my art was gone. There was nothing there. I don't know what I did wrong....
  10. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...