Windows 10: Remove a account Mail

Discus and support Remove a account Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been looking in tutorials and other posts and do not have a solution to this problem. In Mail I have two accounts. One is my personal MSN... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Xman, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Xman Win User

Remove a account Mail

I have been looking in tutorials and other posts and do not have a solution to this problem.

In Mail I have two accounts. One is my personal MSN account and the other is a Exchange account with my former employer. Obviously the former employer has deactivated my account.

I want to remove the Exchange account. It currently is giving "attention required" I looked at the post to remove an account. When I go to settings under this mail account I only have two (links)options:
    1 Fix account
    2 Change settings
    Neither of these are active. I do not have a option to delete the account.

Any ideas???

:)

2. remove E Mail account from a 5300

I know where the manual is thanks

As for the path you sent all I see is new.

This handset is going to end up on E Bay and I need to strip it of personal data.

ricksvill---01, Feb 22, 2016
  3. TheChosenOne22, Feb 22, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Remove a account Mail

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
  5. Xman Win User
    Tried option Two. I do not get a option to delete. Dead end here.

I am going to uninstall Mail then reinstall it if no one else has a comment.

Thanks for the advice.

6. BRKING Win User
    look at my post on the bottom of page 2
    Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account - Windows 10 Forums

BRKING, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove a account Mail

1. Remove a account Mail - Similar Threads - Remove account Mail

2. remove school mail account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  3. Mail account management window won't stay visible, impossible to remove mail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail account management window won't stay visible, impossible to remove mail accounts: Hi people, I have a pretty weird bug. I added a new mail account on the windows mail app, but it had faulty login information, which I only realised after the fact. Now when I try to change account settings or "repair" or try to interact in any way with it, the management...
  4. Mail account management window won't stay visible, impossible to remove mail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail account management window won't stay visible, impossible to remove mail accounts: Hi people, I have a pretty weird bug. I added a new mail account on the windows mail app, but it had faulty login information, which I only realised after the fact. Now when I try to change account settings or "repair" or try to interact in any way with it, the management...
  5. Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.

Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.: I can't remove these mail accounts from mail app, why is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-mail-accounts-from-mail-app/92bb7781-493e-4e6e-8833-c186eb26b296
  6. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts: Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list. The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove...
  7. How to remove an account from MAIL?

How to remove an account from MAIL?: I have an outlook account which I treat as my Microsoft account and a gmail account for general uses. I wanted to use mail as an app that gives me all details about the outlook account. I don't really know why, I linked my gmail account to it too. Now my gmail account gets...
  8. Bugged Accounts in Windows Mail App -- Can't Remove

Bugged Accounts in Windows Mail App -- Can't Remove: Hi, First off, please do not post generic instructions on how to delete accounts in Windows Mail. I'm an advanced user, and I have already tried all conventional methods. Please. I mean it. If you do, that'll only mean you have not read the topic. Thanks. The issue:...
  9. Win 10 / Settings / Accounts / E-mail & accounts - Unable to Remove Account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 / Settings / Accounts / E-mail & accounts - Unable to Remove Account.: Hello there. I'm having a problem Removing an account from Windows 10 / Settings / Account / E-mail & accounts I've attached a screenshot below. The top account is the normal one an Exchange e-mail address set up through Microsoft. The second one is a work one I no longer...
  10. Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove

Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove: I had to do a system restore, and when I opened the Microsoft Mail account, my accounts from before were showing up even though they were no longer connected via the Email & accounts tab in Windows Accounts Settings. I have readded the accounts, but there is no way to remove...