Windows 10: Remove a account Mail

Discus and support Remove a account Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been looking in tutorials and other posts and do not have a solution to this problem. In Mail I have two accounts. One is my personal MSN... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Xman, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Xman Win User

Remove a account Mail

I have been looking in tutorials and other posts and do not have a solution to this problem.

In Mail I have two accounts. One is my personal MSN account and the other is a Exchange account with my former employer. Obviously the former employer has deactivated my account.

I want to remove the Exchange account. It currently is giving "attention required" I looked at the post to remove an account. When I go to settings under this mail account I only have two (links)options:
    1 Fix account
    2 Change settings
    Neither of these are active. I do not have a option to delete the account.

Any ideas???

:)

2. remove E Mail account from a 5300

I know where the manual is thanks

As for the path you sent all I see is new.

This handset is going to end up on E Bay and I need to strip it of personal data.

ricksvill---01, Feb 22, 2016
  3. TheChosenOne22, Feb 22, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Remove a account Mail

davidhk, Feb 22, 2016
  5. Xman Win User
    Tried option Two. I do not get a option to delete. Dead end here.

I am going to uninstall Mail then reinstall it if no one else has a comment.

Thanks for the advice.

6. BRKING Win User
    look at my post on the bottom of page 2
    Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account - Windows 10 Forums

BRKING, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove a account Mail

1. Remove a account Mail - Similar Threads - Remove account Mail

2. Remove an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove an account: My mother-in-law gave me a Dell computer. She didn't delete her information and it will not let me do it. I really want to take her account off, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-an-account/b3fc63ae-c772-4b08-9127-3021880034fc"
  3. Removal of an account

Removal of an account: So recently i got a new computer for school and it runs on Windows 10. We put in a account during the initial setup for the computer. Recently we got new accounts for us to use on the computer. Since adding the account I now constantly have the "Microsoft - Family account...
  4. Remove Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Account: I accidentally added an account to my user in windows. How tf do I remove it submitted by /u/Mr_Good2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ego7b0/remove_account/
  5. Win 10 / Settings / Accounts / E-mail & accounts - Unable to Remove Account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 / Settings / Accounts / E-mail & accounts - Unable to Remove Account.: Hello there. I'm having a problem Removing an account from Windows 10 / Settings / Account / E-mail & accounts I've attached a screenshot below. The top account is the normal one an Exchange e-mail address set up through Microsoft. The second one is a work one I no longer...
  6. Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove: I had to do a system restore, and when I opened the Microsoft Mail account, my accounts from before were showing up even though they were no longer connected via the Email & accounts tab in Windows Accounts Settings. I have readded the accounts, but there is no way to remove...
  7. Removing a Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing a Account: Well I made another account on my laptop right and when I went to delete it I clicked remove and nothing happened then I double clicked and the windows sound plays and nothing happens...
  8. Remove account access of other site by my outlook mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove account access of other site by my outlook mail: Hello, I signed up on a gaming site with my outlook mail. But I don't feel safe. So I want to remove my outlook mail from that site. But can find any option in settings. I want a feature like Google's "App with account access". How can I do it? Thanks, Younoch...
  9. Remove Account

Remove Account: Hello all, I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit installed (fresh install). I have installed my Windows 10. Created Local Account and NOT MS Account to login into my PC. Then I updated my Windows 10. Opened up Windows 10 Store. Updated all the applications within Store. Used my email...
  10. Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?: Hello, After an upgrade to Windows 10, the accounts from Outlook were added to the Mail App. I don't want to use the Mail App and even though I set notifications to off Windows keeps bugging me about the Mail App. Thus I want to delete these accounts from the Mail App....