Windows 10: Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10

Discus and support Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi!My computer Windows 10 will not let me change my PIN from the settings since Windows Hello is not accessible; it wants me to log in to my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JadeValentine, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10

Hi!My computer Windows 10 will not let me change my PIN from the settings since Windows Hello is not accessible; it wants me to log in to my organization and give it access. My administrator is my main, personal account, but when I click the button for Windows Hello to give access, it brings me to my old school login page. I had deleted this account and removed it from Microsoft, but my computer somehow still sees it as my organization and it is still an account on this computer as well as my personal and new school accounts. All suggestions for how to remove an account depend on logging i

:)

JadeValentine, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jan 14, 2022
  4. 95Viper Win User

Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10

95Viper, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10

1. Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove deactivated account

2. Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10: Hi!My computer Windows 10 will not let me change my PIN from the settings since Windows Hello is not accessible; it wants me to log in to my organization and give it access. My administrator is my main, personal account, but when I click the button for Windows Hello to give...
  3. Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove a deactivated account on Windows 10: Hi!My computer Windows 10 will not let me change my PIN from the settings since Windows Hello is not accessible; it wants me to log in to my organization and give it access. My administrator is my main, personal account, but when I click the button for Windows Hello to give...
  4. Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account: I have an organizational email account that has been deactivated, current guides online say the following:"If you need to remove an account from your PC:Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Access work or school .Select the account you wish to remove, then select...
  5. Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account: I have an organizational email account that has been deactivated, current guides online say the following:"If you need to remove an account from your PC:Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Access work or school .Select the account you wish to remove, then select...
  6. Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows account deactivation

Windows account deactivation: Hi Can anyone explain to me why a windows account is deactivated after 180 of inactivity? I wanted to know if its possible to extend the amount of time that can lapse before an account is deactivated? If this is possible can this be done on an individual level or would it...
  8. Deactivating my Windows 10 Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deactivating my Windows 10 Microsoft Account: How can I deactivate my windows 10 account from my laptop before selling it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivating-my-windows-10-microsoft-account/a8fbe3f8-2466-4b39-b961-6eacaaacdaa0
  9. Deactivated work or school account can't be removed

Deactivated work or school account can't be removed: As you can see on the screenshot below, I'm signed in to two different Microsoft accounts on Windows 10. The first one is my personal account which I use for basically everything. The second one is my school account. I've signed in to the school account because it came with a...
  10. Account deactivation

Account deactivation: I created a second Microsoft Account and want to delete the first one. How can I do this? There is no link to click on to let me deactivate the first account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-deactivation/4046aaed-3813-4de1-8fb8-3011b27e4bfb