Windows 10: Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.

Discus and support Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail, the email account is no longer valid so I could not log in if I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EverettRoberts, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.

I am unable to remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail, the email account is no longer valid so I could not log in if I did have the password. Windows 10 keeps insisting that I log in, but that account does not exist any longer. How can I detach it from my windows 10? It is very, very annoying. Please help.

:)

EverettRoberts, Mar 29, 2019

2. Can't remove defunct email account from Windows Mail

I have Windows Mail on Windows 8.1. I have an email account that I can no longer access - it was for a group that I was part of, but I left sometime ago. I want to remove it from my list of email accounts but I can't. I go to Settings, Accounts. But when
    I click on it, I get the message that it is trying to connect to device. However, the password has been changed, and I have contacted the people that I was in the group with, and none of them know who changed the password. The mobile number that it is connected
    to is also defunct. I want to remove this account but I cannot get an option to do so.

LynleyOram, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Manually removing account from Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Ryan,

Let's see if you already have followed the correct steps in removing the account from the Mail app.

Kindly check this link for the
    steps in deleting an email account from the Mail app.

If these are the same steps you already have followed to remove the email account, you may check these links in troubleshooting the Mail app:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.

Brink, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.

1. Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail. - Similar Threads - Remove defunct email

2. Account recovery with defunct Email, authenticator troubles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account recovery with defunct Email, authenticator troubles: I am trying ultimately reset my password for my Microsoft Account, However I no longer have access to my email account.My autofill passwords no longer work.I have tried to reset the old email through their services, and can not.I have tried the recovery form several times...
  3. Account recovery with defunct Email, authenticator troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account recovery with defunct Email, authenticator troubles: I am trying ultimately reset my password for my Microsoft Account, However I no longer have access to my email account.My autofill passwords no longer work.I have tried to reset the old email through their services, and can not.I have tried the recovery form several times...
  4. Replace defunct account/email w/ new account email. Confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace defunct account/email w/ new account email. Confused: I want to delete old defunct account/email and replace it with current account email. How? So confused! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-defunct-accountemail-w-new-account-email/a44c986b-fbbc-4ed1-9c65-9c52ae6b4730
  5. Replace defunct account/email w/ new account email. Confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace defunct account/email w/ new account email. Confused: I want to delete old defunct account/email and replace it with current account email. How? So confused! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-defunct-accountemail-w-new-account-email/a44c986b-fbbc-4ed1-9c65-9c52ae6b4730
  6. Defunct Printer Removal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Defunct Printer Removal: Curious Problem...... I have Epson printer which has/had an very long name. Reduced it to exact model rather than series of models. Now, opening up Word to print a document, I see the 'original name' printer with the comment "Delete: 1 document waiting". The 'new...
  7. Remove email account linked to my local Windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove email account linked to my local Windows account: Good day, Can someone suggest to me how to remove the outlook email address linked to my local Windows account? Because of this Microsoft family is automatically activated with restrictions applicable for my son as the email address is his. Thanks in advance...
  8. Remove defunct MS account

Remove defunct MS account: Hi - My Windows 10 setup is linked to an account associated with an old email that doesn't exist anymore. I can't remember the password, so I can't get into it. But it's the administrator account so it seems I can't do anything without accessing it. I did manage to close...
  9. How to remove defunct Email Address from Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove defunct Email Address from Account: Unsure where to post this so I have defaulted to here. Up until 29th March this year I was with a different ISP to what I have now. Associated with my Windows 10 Account I have a defunct Email Address. I have added the Email Address from my new ISP but cannot remove the old...
  10. Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts: Hi, I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same accounts (as my email accounts). Is there any missing link? Fyi, when I add my gmail accounts, there is no option to add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove email account linked to windows

2. remove email account connected to windows