Windows 10: REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem

Discus and support REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I followed instructions from another help thread that said - effectively that the email address used by EDGE was determined by the account signed in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrew_S_Hatton, Oct 3, 2019.

1. REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem

I followed instructions from another help thread that said - effectively that the email address used by EDGE was determined by the account signed in to Microsoft on the device -A Windows 10 PC in my case -

I removed that account from my windows settings in accordance to the links that opened up - I am neurologically disabled and cannot remember the sequence.

Restarted my PC - opened the EDGE Browser to see that the same hotmail account was still shown as the default email adddress for the EDGE Browser

What should I do now please - to disassociate that Hotmail account from the EDGE Browser on this PC please?

:)

Andrew_S_Hatton, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Oct 3, 2019
  4. REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

Goes to Main Account so far no problems (Hotmail)

dorsetknob, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem

1. REMOVE A HOTMAIL Account from Edge Browser Problem - Similar Threads - REMOVE HOTMAIL Account

2. How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser: I see the above question frequently and want to share what worked for me. Somehow my kid installed something called "Wavebrowser." I went to Add/Remove and uninstalled Wavebrowser also immediately restarted Windows just in case it would help and the "Yahoo Hijacking Microsoft...
  3. How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser: I see the above question frequently and want to share what worked for me. Somehow my kid installed something called "Wavebrowser." I went to Add/Remove and uninstalled Wavebrowser also immediately restarted Windows just in case it would help and the "Yahoo Hijacking Microsoft...
  4. Problem with drafts in Hotmail account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with drafts in Hotmail account: When I'm in drafts on my Hotmail account, either on my desktop or laptop, I am unable to switch out of drafts to anything else apart from Notes, unless I actually send my draft or discard it. It's really time consuming as inevitably I have to start the draft from scratch...
  5. Hotmail / EDGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail / EDGE: Before I installed the new EDGE I used to log into my hotmail account without having to sign in every time. That’s because I checked the stay logged in box. Since I installed the new EDGE I have to login to my hotmail account every time. What setting in EDGE do I have to turn...
  6. Remove/Disable Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Remove/Disable Edge Browser: Please click following link to know the steps to Disable/Remove Edge Browser. Remove Edge_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removedisable-edge-browser/0200f164-fa1b-4c43-b359-044d85b00ede"
  7. remove hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove hotmail account: Hello, I added my hotmail account for the xbox app but now i want to remove it from the windows 10, how can I do it? Help please. thank y[ATTACH][ATTACH]ou. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hotmail-account/2fbee7a2-8499-4b86-92c2-ec36f84ab407"
  8. Edge Browser Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser Problem: When I shut down my laptop ( HP ) I make sure that I close all open windows, I shut everything down, and then power my laptop. When I power back up the last windows that I was using open up on their own and I have to close them again. What is causing this ? Windows 10 home...
  9. Remove DNS Unlocker from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Remove DNS Unlocker from Edge browser: I somehow managed to get an infection of DNS Unlocker on my laptop. Using various products (Malware bytes McAfee etc) I have managed to eradicate it from most places (Firefox now clean etc.) but it is still, obstinately and persistently present in the Windows 10 Edge browser....
  10. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser: So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting them to a HTML file, importing them into IE and then into Edge. Well only half of them ended up appearing in edge and I now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove account edge browser

2. remove hotmail account from edge

3. remove hotmail from edge

4. remove hotmail account from microsoft edge