Windows 10: Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...

Discus and support Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried using the i online instructions from Microsoft, but the Registry did not contain all of the steps.The path to delete the administrator login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ruthie 801, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...

I tried using the i online instructions from Microsoft, but the Registry did not contain all of the steps.The path to delete the administrator login account, path was; LocalMachine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogin\AutoAdminLogin. Then right click on AutoAdminLogin click on the Edit option, click Modify and set the Value Data to 0, then OK. The Edit option was not in the list. It skips the Edit option and goes to the Modify option that's supposed come after the Edit option?I'm still puzzled by the appearance of a SignIn or Login account that was not one of my accounts

:)

ruthie 801, Aug 7, 2021

2. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...

Unable to create account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to access this option?
    • Do you have any other accounts that you are able to login?
    Try to Enable the Hidden Admin account:

From Login Screen try the below steps.

• On the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down
      while you select Power > Restart
      (in the lower-right corner of the screen).

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options >
    • Click on Command Prompt, type the command and click
      enter.

• net user Administrator /active:yes
      (there is a space after administrator)
    Restart the computer to login to admin account
    and then create new user account and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...

1. Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after... - Similar Threads - Remove Login account

2. Why did CoPilot dissapear after restarting my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did CoPilot dissapear after restarting my computer?: Before restarting my computer, I had CoPilot in the taskbar and could use it. After restarting, it was gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-copilot-dissapear-after-restarting-my/5ef6e658-e854-4d55-97e8-f6df212eaae2
  3. Why did CoPilot dissapear after restarting my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did CoPilot dissapear after restarting my computer?: Before restarting my computer, I had CoPilot in the taskbar and could use it. After restarting, it was gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-copilot-dissapear-after-restarting-my/5ef6e658-e854-4d55-97e8-f6df212eaae2
  4. I cant create a account in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant create a account in my computer: I cant create a account in my computer when im trying to create it it just gets deleted somehow and with no reason or code error it just vanishes i can record a video but i dont know where to put itI am trying to create a new account because the account im in is having...
  5. I cant create a account in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant create a account in my computer: I cant create a account in my computer when im trying to create it it just gets deleted somehow and with no reason or code error it just vanishes i can record a video but i dont know where to put itI am trying to create a new account because the account im in is having...
  6. I cant create a account in my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  8. My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts: I think that Microsoft has either tried or has changed my Signin account. It needs to remain RuthS Administrator. How do I make sure it is Setup the way I want it to be?Ruth...
  9. Account I did not create

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account I did not create: I have discovered that a Microsoft account has been established in my name and subscriptions paid for using my bosses credit card. This is ruining my life!!!!!! How do I get rid of it? How do I release my device from the account and shut it down?? I have called "Microsoft"...
  10. Remove login screen when computer starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove login screen when computer starts: Hi all, I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 (refresh) and it asked me to create a PIN to login. It worked fine using the PIN but I tried to remove this login screen to access directly to my desktop once I turned the computer on. Tried the netplwiz approach as I saw...