Windows 10: Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

Discus and support Remove a picture from 'Your Info' in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WebMaximus, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'?

The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login.

I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I have both my old picture and the new one to select from. Not a big deal since I can just pick my old picture. Just feels a bit odd I can't remove the new picture I don't want to use anymore.

I'm on Windows 1903.

:)

WebMaximus, Aug 4, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

1. Remove a picture from 'Your Info' - Similar Threads - Remove picture 'Your

2. How to remove Windows Spotlight's "Learn about this picture icon" from your desktop in...

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Windows Spotlight's "Learn about this picture icon" from your desktop in...: The KB5014019 update for Windows 11 was released last week with a bunch of fixes for known issues. The Cumulative Preview patch also brought something else, it introduces the Spotlight Desktop feature to the stable channel. [ATTACH] The option, which debuted last December...
  3. Removing saved info

in Browsers and Email
    Removing saved info: I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email address has a icon with a blue clipboard? next to it. No other saved email addresses have this icon. How do I remove his email...
  4. Removing private info from Win10 computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing private info from Win10 computer: I have bought a new computer and wish to sell the old one but I can't remove my name, email address and other private info from Win10. Removing some details removes them from all of my copies of Windows including the new computer. I have removed the need for a password and...
  5. Security info was removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security info was removed: I have accidentally removed my security info for Microsoft account. I have tried several times to recover it but unsuccessfully. I have been repeating submit the form to recover and repeating the same questions asked but still cannot. Appreciate you can assist. Thank you....
  6. Lock Screen Picture Info.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Picture Info.: The icon to show me more picture information is not showing up on my lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-picture-info/74f8936a-8dca-49c7-be5a-32d0d54a23b6
  7. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  8. Remove profile picture from account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6
  9. Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account: When I use the "Remove Picture" tool from the Manage Your Account section, it removes the picture that is in use at that time, showing just the standard blank silhouette. However, the 2 pictures that are on the "Your Info" page stay there, and I want to completely remove them...
  10. Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10: How to: Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 How to Remove a Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 [img] Information You can sign in to your PC with a picture password. You choose the picture and the three gestures you use with it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows account your info bowse for one remove picture