Windows 10: Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

Discus and support Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info' in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WebMaximus, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'?

The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login.

I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I have both my old picture and the new one to select from. Not a big deal since I can just pick my old picture. Just feels a bit odd I can't remove the new picture I don't want to use anymore.

:)

WebMaximus, Aug 4, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

No picture

They don't matter. They give an indication of over clock settings. As they are yellow/green, the system is either low or not overclocked.

The problem is we don't know the exact steps you took when you removed then installed the new card.
    Since that point you've cleared the CMOS, removed memory, reinstalled new card etc.
    In this case, unless you're completely competent at building PC's, it may be best to take it to a repair place.
    In your shoes, I'd dismantle it and plug in only power to gfx card, HDD and sata connector, one stick of RAM and try to boot.

the54thvoid, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

1. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info' - Similar Threads - Remove picture under

2. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  3. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  4. Email in Your Info settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email in Your Info settings: I just wanna change the email to MY email. I never asked for this email to link to my local account, but I guess it just does that when you sign in. How do I fix this???...
  5. Duplicate account under "Your Info"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duplicate account under "Your Info": Hi. Today I noticed that I have two identical accounts in Settings. Both have the same name and same e-mail address. One just doesn't have a profile picture. Any idea where the second one came from and how to get rid of it? [img] Windows version 20H2. Thanks! 169984
  6. Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove a picture from 'Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  7. Getting rid of text under your info?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting rid of text under your info?: I am trying to figure out how to change the text under the profile picture. 127802
  8. Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account: When I use the "Remove Picture" tool from the Manage Your Account section, it removes the picture that is in use at that time, showing just the standard blank silhouette. However, the 2 pictures that are on the "Your Info" page stay there, and I want to completely remove them...
  9. System Upgrade Settings Info?

System Upgrade Settings Info?: I have Dell Xps 8700 with 3gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage and now i want to add 860 evo 500gb ssd for OS installation and want to use 32gb msata cache ssd and 2tb regular hard drive for data storage so which should i choose? i mean Sata Mode...
  10. WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?

WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?: Hello, In the Windows Settings, under "Accounts"..... I decided to add a photo and now it won't let me delete it...I added a second pic (the photo I actually wanted to use) and now I have 2 photos showing under "Your Info". I do not want 2 photos to show, I only want...