Windows 10: REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL AND THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR

Discus and support REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL AND THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; CAN NOT REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL, BECAUSE THE INSTALLER HAS MADE THEMSELVES AS ADMINISTRATOR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeneSteadman, Dec 12, 2018.

1. REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL AND THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR

CAN NOT REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL, BECAUSE THE INSTALLER HAS MADE THEMSELVES AS ADMINISTRATOR

:)

GeneSteadman, Dec 12, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Georgian Win User
    Linux Remote Administrator with Windows compatible client?

hi guys,
    I am looking for something like Remote Administrator for Linux, but one which has windows client, for controlling whole remote server without me having to install linux on local pc.
    does anything like that exist?!
    thanks in advance *Toast :toast:

Georgian, Dec 12, 2018
  4. REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL AND THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR

Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL AND THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR

1. REMOVE A PROGRAM THAT WAS REMOTELY INSTALL AND THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR - Similar Threads - REMOVE PROGRAM WAS

2. Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!: I’m trying to install a program on a PC DVD rom specifically a Sims 2 stuff pack but I immediately get a red error message saying “This app has been blocked for your protection- An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...
  3. Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!: I’m trying to install a program on a PC DVD rom specifically a Sims 2 stuff pack but I immediately get a red error message saying “This app has been blocked for your protection- An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...
  4. Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cannot install a program without "run as administrator"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install a program without "run as administrator": Hello A while ago, I did format my laptop But I ran into a strange problem Namely, I cannot install a program without run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-a-program-without-run-as/c6508078-fe17-4ebb-a0ae-f26d5b8e02fa
  6. Can't install new programs on administrator account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install new programs on administrator account: For some reason I have to run lots of programs as administrator or otherwise they don't function well; have problems with writing privileges. My user account has administrator rights so why is it not working? If I look for example at the Security tab of the Program Files...
  7. Removing administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing administrator: Hello reddit community! I'll get right to it My mom put a password on her computer but she dosent live with me and my dad anymore and I'm trying to open a recently downloaded app and its asking for the admin password (which idk what it is) So what I'm asking is, is there...
  8. How to remove "broken program/install"

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove "broken program/install": Hi, I had 2 disk in my pc, C: and D:, on D: I installed "python 37". Now I'm using a larger C: drive and not needing to install software in "D:" I removed the D: drive but forgot to uninstall python first. There is now a "Broken Python install" in installed programs that...
  9. Remove the Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove the Administrator: My surface pro from my old company still with me and i was told to keep it, that was two years ago upon leaving them. Can i remove the administrator of the windows? Is resetting the device to the factory settings will help in doing so? Can i do it from the TPM ( Cleare...
  10. Not getting administrator popups when installing programs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not getting administrator popups when installing programs: I have no idea what's up with my computer. It is running on Windows 10 and I never had a problem with this. For some reason, I am unable to install any programs or even run the task manager on my computer. I think it has to do something with user accounts. I am not seeing...