Windows 10: Remove a user permanently

Discus and support Remove a user permanently in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I permanently remove someone from my account to where they couldn't get in at all Thank you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rhonda Batchelor, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Remove a user permanently

How do I permanently remove someone from my account to where they couldn't get in at all

Thank you

:)

Rhonda Batchelor, Dec 14, 2019

2. Removing a "hidden" user and user files

Thanks for your patience. I was able with "Net User" to remove the left over user. It no longer appears when I invoke Net User.

Now for the user's folder which remains behind. After performing the series of steps that you suggested, I attempted to delete this folder. The result again was an error message about permission
    Remove a user permanently 1579d3b5-d6d3-4481-ad8c-0dae5f689a1a.jpg

"Administrators" appears on the list in the list of advanced security.

RobertOBollinger, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Mangcoy Win User
    ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently

Hi there,

I have an issue in my window10.

I found user as "ORAZAYEK" appear in window user list.

Trying in several times remove it but still not success, the user still there.

Need help and assistant from the expert how to remove this user permanently.

Thanks.

BR/Coy

Mangcoy, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove a user permanently

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Remove a user permanently

1. Remove a user permanently - Similar Threads - Remove user permanently

2. Permanently removed user account keeps returning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanently removed user account keeps returning.: User account has been permanently removed using Entra and user account keeps returning.Removed from active directory, removed from cloud, comes back, removed from cloud using permanently delete with Entra, user come back..How to remove?...
  3. Permanently removed user account keeps returning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently removed user account keeps returning.: User account has been permanently removed using Entra and user account keeps returning.Removed from active directory, removed from cloud, comes back, removed from cloud using permanently delete with Entra, user come back..How to remove?...
  4. Permanently removed user account keeps returning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Permanently delete User Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permanently delete User Account: Keep asking this with no reply. Someone, somehow, accessed my laptop and put a local user account on it. I use Windows 10. I've tried the conventional way to delete it by going to Setting, Family and other users, then deleting the account but every time I restart my...
  6. Remove Edge permanently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Edge permanently: Is there a way to remove MS Edge permanently? I’ve uninstalled it several times but it keeps coming back, now I’ve done a factory reset and it’s still here. Any way I can keep it gone? I want to put Firefox on here and have it be the ONLY browser on here unless I like...
  7. How to remove a user permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a user permanently: I purchased my laptop about 5 years ago. I am the Administrator and only user. About 2 years ago a new user popped up, this is a person I knew but has no reason to be a User of this laptop. I keep removing them as a user but every now and then they pop up again. My main...
  8. ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently: Hi there, I have an issue in my window10. I found user as "ORAZAYEK" appear in window user list. Trying in several times remove it but still not success, the user still there. Need help and assistant from the expert how to remove this user permanently. Thanks. BR/Coy...
  9. Permanently disable user control

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permanently disable user control: I would know if there is a setting or procedure to permanently disable user control, because every time i select to never notify me after reboot it come back to normal Thnak Hispa 118173
  10. Removing Cortana permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Cortana permanently?: Is it true that there is no way to permanently remove Cortana in W10 home so it does not run in the background or report back to MS? I've searched the web, taken possession of the searchui file and disabled it, but task manager shows it restarting and running in the...