Windows 10: Remove Account Photo in Windows 10

Discus and support Remove Account Photo in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can remove the photo of PC account in Windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M. AsadUllah, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Remove Account Photo in Windows 10

How can remove the photo of PC account in Windows 10 ?

:)

M. AsadUllah, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Remove Account Photo in Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Oct 18, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Remove Account Photo in Windows 10

95Viper, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Remove Account Photo in Windows 10

1. Remove Account Photo in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Account Photo

2. Windows 10 Can't remove photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Can't remove photo: I logged into my xbox account and it logged me into my microsoft account on windows 10. Now there is a profile picture that I don't want and no way to remove it. I have already checked the account pictures under the hidden appsdata. I miss the good old days of win 7. Win 10...
  3. Windows 10 Can't remove photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Can't remove photo: I logged into my xbox account and it logged me into my microsoft account on windows 10. Now there is a profile picture that I don't want and no way to remove it. I have already checked the account pictures under the hidden appsdata. I miss the good old days of win 7. Win 10...
  4. Windows 10 Can't remove photo

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 account removal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 account removal: I removed my Microsoft account from my pc and now whenever I try to log in it says sign in it says "Just a moment" then it says it needs to install an app from the Microsoft store but nothing happens??...
  6. Removing photos from accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing photos from accounts: I'm donating an old PC and want to delete the photo that shows during the boot process. I'm running a local account. However, I went on my MS account and removed all photos but the photo still comes up. Where are these photos located and how do I remove them?...
  7. Removal of windows photo to identify my account?

Removal of windows photo to identify my account?: Hi, I would appreciate this photo to be removed from windows please considering I did not upload this photo. I was actually using the one and only photo I took on the camera and it went straight onto windows account without my consent. That was not my intention so can you...
  8. removing photos out of Windows 10 Photo app?

removing photos out of Windows 10 Photo app?: I am so frustrated. I can not get photos out of Windows 10 Photo app on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-photos-out-of-windows-10-photo-app/632f1860-609c-4678-81cc-7f8a762bfce8
  9. removing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing photos: hi ,I am having trouble removing photos from the "my info" section of my Microsoft account on windows 10. can anybody help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/removing-photos/0165b3e7-f5a0-4012-b216-9214adceb6b2
  10. How to remove an account photo

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove an account photo: I have a Photo on my welcome screen and would like to remove it. If I try " %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures "Then there is no picture to delete in the folder. I tried in %ProgramData%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures Also nothing to delete there. Where else can I...