Windows 10: Remove Action Needed prompt while connecting to WiFi network in Windows 10

Discus and support Remove Action Needed prompt while connecting to WiFi network in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]At times, you may have noticed that your Windows 10 displays an Action needed prompt while connecting to a WiFi network. This can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 7, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Remove Action Needed prompt while connecting to WiFi network in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 7, 2020

2. Can't uncheck WIFI "Connect Automatically"

Hi,

Have you tried removing the network from the list? Your network credentials may still be saved on your Wifi settings.

We suggest you to remove the preferred network and reconnect it. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows icon.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • On the left pane, click Wifi.
    • Click on link Manage Wifi Settings.
    • There is prompt, click on Manage known networks
    • Select the network you want to forget.
    Once you remove the network it will no longer appear on the list. You may need to reconnect it, if you want.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Turn of push notice 'action required Wifi' Lumia 950

Hi, Kittyvan H.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Turn WiFi search off, when you don’t need it, by taping on WiFi quick action button or by managing your
    WiFi notification by following these steps:

• Slide your finger downwards on the screen.
    • Press All settings.
    • Press Network & wireless.
    • Press WiFi. and then select Wi-Fi Sense.
    • Turn on/off "Connect to suggested open hotspots".
    • Uncheck "Show a notification banner when action is needed from me".

Let us know if it works.

Marcel Dio, Jan 7, 2020
  4. legend383 Win User

"Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

legend383, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove Action Needed prompt while connecting to WiFi network in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Action Needed

2. wifi network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi network connection: My wifi connection was working fine until I setup my printer canon TS3122, now my wifi network doesn't even show up on "available networks" all I see is no connection/proxy symbol. I have tried resetting my router and network reset. please help I am not computer savvy....
  3. Further actions needed for Network connection (Login in Browser)

Further actions needed for Network connection (Login in Browser): Hi, Sometimes I need to login to Wifi networks and after connecting to it, I get no Internet connection ... there are two types * I got a notification that there are further actions needed to do in my browser to complete the login to the network * The browser is...
  4. RE: Wifi Network "Can't Connect to This Network" Prompt

RE: Wifi Network "Can't Connect to This Network" Prompt: Greetings, Using Windows 10 Pro, I'm no longer able to secure an internet connection via WiFi. The ethernet connect is fine. The Qualcomm Atheros wireless network adaptor is functioning fine per testing, therefore, the issue is not hardware related. Windows performed an...
  5. Network with wifi connection

Network with wifi connection: Good day.. I need help with my computer I am accommodated at a place that has wifi but my computer only stays connected for like 10 seconds …. and when you stream something or are on Netflix it needs you to troubleshoot it and then it only stay connected for like 10 seconds...
  6. WiFi can't connect to this network ( windows 10)

WiFi can't connect to this network ( windows 10): I have formatted windows 10 on my pc and reinstalled another version win10 on my pc, in the final stage of installation of win 10, it asked my wifi ssid & password and it results in " cant connect to this network". I have searched & tried numerous methods i.e drivers...
  7. Connecting to the strongest wifi network in windows 10

Connecting to the strongest wifi network in windows 10: I have a wifi network at home, which is set up as follows: The main wifi router, one repeater/extender unit and 2 power line(LAN) units that are also wifi transmitters/sources. So in total there are four sources of wifi in our home. All these sources have the same...
  8. Disable auto-disconnect on "Action needed" Wifi networks

Disable auto-disconnect on "Action needed" Wifi networks: Some WiFi networks (mostly public hotspots) requires to accept conditions, login or choose tarif. During this time is WiFi without internet connection and WiFi is marked as "Action Needed". If I not complete the action in some time, the WiFi disconnect and there is no attempt...
  9. Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting

Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting: Hi, I have issues while connecting to WiFi in Windows 10 18.03 x64. It tries to connect to WiFi and often fails. It repeats the process after which it disables the WiFi and enable it back and try to reconnect to WiFi. Sometimes, I have to attempt multiple times to connect...
  10. Accessing a WIFI network while connected to the Internet with an ethernet adapter.

Accessing a WIFI network while connected to the Internet with an ethernet adapter.: Hey! I am struggling to figure out how to make the following work. I am using an ethernet adapter to connect my Windows 10 pc to the Internet. However, I also have a WIFI network at home that contains, e.g., a printer and an audio device, that I would like to access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Remove Action Needed prompt while connecting to WiFi network

2. If youre getting Action needed prompt while connecting to public or corporate WiFi networks in Windows 10

3. how to avoid action needed on wifi networks