Windows 10: Remove Admin account without password

Discus and support Remove Admin account without password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rajivamin, Dec 18, 2021.

1. rajivamin Win User

Remove Admin account without password

Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for laptop. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

rajivamin, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

Remove Admin account without password

1. Remove Admin account without password - Similar Threads - Remove Admin account

2. Is there a way to remove windows without password or admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to remove windows without password or admin rights: i can't sign in, cant boot in safemode, cant reset windows, no admin account found on my computer. I cant install windows again, because its already installed. I get error code> "something went wrong and the pincode isnt accessable status: 0xc000006d, 0xc000006d. If i try to...
  3. Is there a way to remove windows without password or admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to remove windows without password or admin rights: i can't sign in, cant boot in safemode, cant reset windows, no admin account found on my computer. I cant install windows again, because its already installed. I get error code> "something went wrong and the pincode isnt accessable status: 0xc000006d, 0xc000006d. If i try to...
  4. Is there a way to remove windows without password or admin rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to remove a hidden admin account without the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a hidden admin account without the password: My ex husband has a hidden admin account in my computer and hes blocking me from everything I need to remove his account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-hidden-admin-account-without-the/ddd5cf8e-d318-4efa-9ff9-de5b9fc0bd65
  6. how to remove a hidden admin account without the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove a hidden admin account without the password: My ex husband has a hidden admin account in my computer and hes blocking me from everything I need to remove his account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-hidden-admin-account-without-the/ddd5cf8e-d318-4efa-9ff9-de5b9fc0bd65
  7. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  8. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  9. Removing a MS account without password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a MS account without password: I had a school account and a normal personal use account. Only the school account got removed i think and it gives me a notification everytime i start windows 10 that my work or school account has problems. Only thing is, if i want to remove the account to not get the message...
  10. Removing a Microsoft account without the password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing a Microsoft account without the password: Hi everyone, I set up a Microsoft account when I first had my computer built - but because I don't actually use that email - I forgot the password. I've been through the form to have it reset twice, but because I've never actually emailed from it or used it apart from...