Windows 10: Remove ads from Settings

Discus and support Remove ads from Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There needs to be an option to remove the ads for Rewards which isn't rewarding enough and Edge which is missing features I want that are in Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarkRookie3, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Remove ads from Settings

There needs to be an option to remove the ads for Rewards which isn't rewarding enough and Edge which is missing features I want that are in Firefox and were in IE

:)

DarkRookie3, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Le Boule Win User

Counterflix ad removal

What suggestions did you receive from McAfee?

Did you try the Emsisoft Emergency Kit? How about the Eset Online Scanner?

Did you follow ALL of the steps in How To Remove Counterflix Adware (Virus Removal Guide) and reset all browsers.

Le Boule, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Fabler2 Win User
    Remove ads

I don't think they're ads per say but allowed notifications possibly from another opened tab. In Edge - settings - cookies and site permissions, should show a list of sites that are blocked or allowed notifications. I've only three listed now.

Remove ads from Settings [​IMG]

You can also click on the lock icon in the address bar of an open tab and select site permissions and then disable notifications.

Your browser should have similar settings.

Fabler2, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove ads from Settings

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Remove ads from Settings

1. Remove ads from Settings - Similar Threads - Remove ads Settings

2. Remove ads from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ads from Start Menu: Can we finally remove the ads from the Start Menu?Or why do you need more than the $150 I already paid you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ads-from-start-menu/bad8b655-6579-4a15-b100-c993169b51cf
  3. Remove ads from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove ads from Start Menu: Can we finally remove the ads from the Start Menu?Or why do you need more than the $150 I already paid you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ads-from-start-menu/bad8b655-6579-4a15-b100-c993169b51cf
  4. Cannot remove languages added on my keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove languages added on my keyboard settings: I have just added Persian from language preferences, but I have 4 languages on my keyboard setting US, Canada, Dari and Persian while I cannot remove the two others from language preferences. besides, some of my applications has changed to Persian automatically. ***Moved from...
  5. Cannot remove languages added on my keyboard settings

Cannot remove languages added on my keyboard settings: I have just added Persian from language preferences, but I have 4 languages on my keyboard setting US, Canada, Dari and Persian while I cannot remove the two others from language preferences. besides, some of my applications has changed to Persian automatically. ***Moved from...
  6. Adding and Removing MS Accounts from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding and Removing MS Accounts from Windows: Hi. When I turn on my laptop W11 I am asked to select the MS account I want to use e.g. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and enter a PIN Windows Hello, I think it's called.How do I remove this MS account from the Windows start-up? I have been into system options,...
  7. Adding and Removing MS Accounts from Windows

Adding and Removing MS Accounts from Windows: Hi. When I turn on my laptop W11 I am asked to select the MS account I want to use e.g. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and enter a PIN Windows Hello, I think it's called.How do I remove this MS account from the Windows start-up? I have been into system options,...
  8. Remove ads

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove ads: I get way too many ads in the lower right hand corner is there a way to block these out 175911
  9. Remove Ad Choice from computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Ad Choice from computer: Remove Ad Choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ad-choice-from-computer/de937ea9-a361-43f2-9104-62c30c73946e"
  10. Adding and remove metro apps from start

Adding and remove metro apps from start: I have no options,like before "pin to start" [img] [img] 45719