Windows 10: Remove ads on games

Discus and support Remove ads on games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time. Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TonyT69, Feb 9, 2020.

1. TonyT69 Win User

Remove ads on games

Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time.

Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft collection and Mahjong and Word Games and I still have the annoying ads. Now you are asking me to pay another $14.99 in addition to the $9.99 already paid. Please explain this to me.

Thanks

:)

TonyT69, Feb 9, 2020

2. "Ads by QuickCrystal" pop-up

Follow the steps here.

How to remove Games Crystal Ads (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Remove ads on games

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Remove ads on games

1. Remove ads on games - Similar Threads - Remove ads games

2. What is the cost of Ad Remover?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the cost of Ad Remover?: I downloaded it, and it has stopped many ads which makes using the computer faster, but I need to know how much it is going to cost before I either stop using it or continue...
  3. Delete ads on microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete ads on microsoft games: How do you delete the ads on Microsoft games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-ads-on-microsoft-games/07d82276-0b57-401b-9cb7-9bdb80371de5
  4. Problem adding credits to game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem adding credits to game.: I'm playing on a HP laptop using windows 10. My card is being credited but the credits are not being added to the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-adding-credits-to-game/9ed8ab8d-e535-4ded-9011-3233f2b20f57
  5. Ads during Sudoku game?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ads during Sudoku game?: How do I stop ads during Sudoku game? I had the same problem in Mahjong and paid for premium to stop the ads. Can I do the same in Sudoku? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-during-sudoku-game/da143581-500b-4053-9ded-1141073f959f
  6. Removing the primary User and adding another

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing the primary User and adding another: I bought my wife a new notebook and I am configuring her previous system. I want to remove her User name and all associated data, and add my name as the primary User. I cannot just do a rename, for that does not work. How do I do this properly?...
  7. Remove Ad Choice from computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Ad Choice from computer: Remove Ad Choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ad-choice-from-computer/de937ea9-a361-43f2-9104-62c30c73946e"
  8. Adding games to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding games to the store: I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-games-to-the-store/6c916643-9a24-40a0-93fc-cf457e37498d
  9. How to disable or remove Ad Choices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable or remove Ad Choices: It shows up when I am browsing. It takes up the middle of the screen and I can't close out of it. It is not in my program files on the add/delete page. Where is it hiding???? I see apps you can download for free but am wary of them. I can't go into the registry and try...
  10. MS Games Ad hesitates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Games Ad hesitates: I enjoy playing the dally challenges in the MS Solitaire and Minesweeper collection. The major problem is that the MS ads that must be watched and come with a timer in lower left corner, stall. I am now forced to view a 32 second ad for over two minutes. This is not a network...