Windows 10: Remove ads on games

Discus and support Remove ads on games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time. Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TonyT69, Feb 9, 2020.

1. TonyT69 Win User

Remove ads on games

Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time.

Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft collection and Mahjong and Word Games and I still have the annoying ads. Now you are asking me to pay another $14.99 in addition to the $9.99 already paid. Please explain this to me.

Thanks

:)

TonyT69, Feb 9, 2020

2. "Ads by QuickCrystal" pop-up

Follow the steps here.

How to remove Games Crystal Ads (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Remove ads on games

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Remove ads on games

1. Remove ads on games - Similar Threads - Remove ads games

2. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  3. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  4. Removing Newly Added Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Newly Added Fonts: Hello,I was fiddling with font settings, since the font list was like 200 fonts long of which I'll only ever use around 10 of them.I was trying to see if I could organize fonts or get hide fonts to do anything when I accidentally clicked, "Download fonts for all...
  5. Remove ads from Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove ads from Settings: There needs to be an option to remove the ads for Rewards which isn't rewarding enough and Edge which is missing features I want that are in Firefox and were in IE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ads-from-settings/f488f895-e016-4ede-a038-58116e8cd4f9
  6. Remove ads

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove ads: I get way too many ads in the lower right hand corner is there a way to block these out 175911
  7. Microsoft games and ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games and ads: A family member likes to play solitaire and freecell. Is there an option to reduce or eliminate the ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-and-ads/fd9e63a6-2a44-4292-a694-7432d34aad37
  8. Minecoins Not Added to Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins Not Added to Game: Bought the Starter Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10, everything except the 700 Minecoins were added. Googled the issue, no solution worked. Rebooting my laptop didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work. Logging out of my account and logging back in...
  9. how to remove the ad band on the lower part of the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove the ad band on the lower part of the game: MS has to move the ad band from the bottom part of the window because it obstructs the view of the entire board. the band appeared after the last update and honestly, i don't think that MS will encourage people to buy the game but just will get users irritated and abandon it....
  10. Adding games to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding games to the store: I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-games-to-the-store/6c916643-9a24-40a0-93fc-cf457e37498d