Windows 10: Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu

Discus and support Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to remove these two icons/options. [img] 122136 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jj2016, Nov 22, 2018.

1. jj2016 Win User

Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu

I want to remove these two icons/options.

Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu [​IMG]

:)

jj2016, Nov 22, 2018
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?

If I click the wifi icon or cellular icon in the tray, my options are listed as wifi, airplane mode, cellular, and mobile hotspot.

Is there a way to rearrange these so they are in the order wifi, cellular, mobile hotspot, airplane mode?

Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu [​IMG]

ericnixmd, Nov 22, 2018
  3. cereberus Win User
    Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?

No.

cereberus, Nov 22, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Show airplane mode switch on wifi menu on desktop computer

[table][tr][td]Airplane mode: ms-settings:network-airplanemode[/td] [/tr] [tr][/tr] [tr][/tr] [tr][/tr] [tr][/tr] [tr][td]Hi, you can use the above when creating a new shortcut, if that's what you need- I'm not sure. Remember you can access Flight Mode ('Airplane Mode') from the Action Centre (icon in system tray in the taskbar). Here are some more FYI:[/td] [/tr] [tr][td][/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Manage Wi-Fi: ms-settings:network-wifisettings[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr] [/table]
    [/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Mobile hotspot: ms-settings:network-mobilehotspot[/td] [/tr] [tr][td][/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Wi-Fi: ms-settings:network-wifi[/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table]

dalchina, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu - Similar Threads - Remove Airplane mode

2. WiFi versus Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi versus Airplane Mode: Hello,I'm on my home WiFi right now but my laptop is showing airplane mode. I've tried to fix this several times by going into WiFi and checking it off and restarting my laptop.Below is a photo of my taskbar with airplane mode shown. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to...
  3. no wifi/airplane mode available

no wifi/airplane mode available: 3 of our 4 Lenovo pc's at my place of work have recently stopped connecting to our BT router. When trying to connect agian the Wifi and Airplane mode option in network settings are both missing and therefore our router is not showing to connect to our internet. Connection via...
  4. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  5. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  6. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Removing airplane mode from startup screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing airplane mode from startup screen?: I caught my daughter doing some inappropriate things. Now I am trying to use a home security app camera on my laptop. Unfortunately all she has to do is open my laptop, touch the wifi, put it on airplane mode, and I wont have access to recordings or live view. How do I remove...
  8. Airplane mode/wifi

Airplane mode/wifi: My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Wifi ,Mobile Hotspot,Airplane mode is greyed out.

Wifi ,Mobile Hotspot,Airplane mode is greyed out.: After coducting a windows update the other day, today at 5pm July 11,2019 . When Im using the internet , it suddenly say that there is no Secure Connection and sudden when I try click the wifi it became totally greyed out together with airplane mode and mobile hotspot....
  10. Wifi Working in Airplane mode

Wifi Working in Airplane mode: [ATTACH] Even if I turn on Airplane mode ,My wifi works and i have access to internet. The time I am writing about this problem, my Airplane mode is switched on but still I can use internet through wifi. I need a permanent solution of this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove airplane mode on hotspot