Windows 10: Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.

Discus and support Remove all UWP apps except store for new users. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to remove all the UWP apps except the Microsoft store. I know how to do that and it works perfectly but one question is how can I make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Keitaro Gangewere, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.

Hi, I would like to remove all the UWP apps except the Microsoft store. I know how to do that and it works perfectly but one question is how can I make that happen for new users? I don't need the extra apps and the other users dont need them either. I have tried looking online and i already have the -allusers added to my command but I believe that only applies to users that have signed into the computer. Not users that are new and have not signed in yet. Is there anyway to make this happen?

:)

Keitaro Gangewere, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Windows 10 1903 feature update now lets the users to uninstall a few apps using the
    Context menu. If you’re on the latest build of Windows 10, it will let you uninstall a few UWP applications using the
    Context Menu.

Remove all UWP apps except store for new users. 2ff7c851-136c-4751-a8a2-21c4babe9c57?upload=true.png

Please find the list of apps that can now be uninstalled using the Context menu below:

• 3D Viewer
    • Calculator
    • Calendar
    • Groove Music
    • Mail
    • Movies & TV
    • Paint 3D
    • Snip & Sketch
    • Sticky Notes
    • Voice Recorder

To know how to uninstall the apps that cannot be uninstalled using the context menu, refer the article
    Step-By-Step: Removing Windows 10 Universal Apps via
    PowerShell
    by Anthony Bartolo.

Cortana is an integral part of Windows and she cannot be entirely turned off. However, if you don’t want Cortana functionality available to you on your taskbar, I would suggest you to follow these steps:
    Manage Cortana settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ?

***Edited for TOU/COC violation***

***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***

Happy Dreamer, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Remove all UWP apps except store for new users. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.

1. Remove all UWP apps except store for new users. - Similar Threads - Remove UWP apps

2. UWP apps keep crashing for new users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWP apps keep crashing for new users: We are having an issue with new users not being able to start UWP apps, specifically Camera but this also affects Calculator and the Windows store. The issue seems to affect some devices more than others. The PCs are all running Windows 10 and have all been set up using the...
  3. UWP apps keep crashing for new users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP apps keep crashing for new users: We are having an issue with new users not being able to start UWP apps, specifically Camera but this also affects Calculator and the Windows store. The issue seems to affect some devices more than others. The PCs are all running Windows 10 and have all been set up using the...
  4. UWP apps keep crashing for new users

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened

All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened: I was messing around in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition's files because of an unrelated issue when I gave myself full access to the WindowsApps folder. This caused my Minecraft to stop launching all together. I then created a copy of all my files, then tried to reinstall Minecraft...
  6. All programs except Windows store apps disappeared for some user

in Windows 10 Customization
    All programs except Windows store apps disappeared for some user: Hi All, I recently deplyed new desktops with Windows 10 1809 installed on it. All of sudden some users have lost all the programs from the start menu. If i login then it works fine but if they login then there is no shortcuts at the start menu. It works fine if they go to...
  7. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...
  8. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...
  9. Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those ugly UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D shi**ts, OneDrive, Cortana(who the fu**ck speaks to his pc like fool?), Reality shi**ts, Store,.... ?...
  10. Powershell removal of ALL modern apps EXCEPT specified.

Powershell removal of ALL modern apps EXCEPT specified.: Looking for a way to use powershell to remove every modern/metro app except those specified in a list. I assume you'd have to use get-appxpackage to list all apps installed, then select ones that aren't in the list. (the list would just include what's included by Windows by...