Windows 10: Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Discus and support Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Happy Dreamer, May 31, 2019.

1. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ?

***Edited for TOU/COC violation***

***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***

:)

Happy Dreamer, May 31, 2019

2. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ?

***Edited for TOU/COC violation***

***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***

Happy Dreamer, May 31, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Windows 10 1903 feature update now lets the users to uninstall a few apps using the
    Context menu. If you’re on the latest build of Windows 10, it will let you uninstall a few UWP applications using the
    Context Menu.

Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903 2ff7c851-136c-4751-a8a2-21c4babe9c57?upload=true.png

Please find the list of apps that can now be uninstalled using the Context menu below:

• 3D Viewer
    • Calculator
    • Calendar
    • Groove Music
    • Mail
    • Movies & TV
    • Paint 3D
    • Snip & Sketch
    • Sticky Notes
    • Voice Recorder

To know how to uninstall the apps that cannot be uninstalled using the context menu, refer the article
    Step-By-Step: Removing Windows 10 Universal Apps via
    PowerShell
    by Anthony Bartolo.

Cortana is an integral part of Windows and she cannot be entirely turned off. However, if you don’t want Cortana functionality available to you on your taskbar, I would suggest you to follow these steps:
    Manage Cortana settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 31, 2019
  4. CJW
    CJW Win User

Removing Built-in Apps

I don't have an Xbox & so I do not need the Xbox App or its related packages.
    Problem is, I am having a hard time removing the App & its related packages.

These are the steps I have gone through, in both my Local Administrator & Local Standard accounts.
    1. I opened PowerShell as Administrator.
    2. Typed "Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -Online | Select PackageName" (w/o quotes) to get a list of installed Apps.
    3. I typed each command below, pressing Enter after each command:

Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxSpeechToTextOverlay* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Xbox.TCUI* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxGameOverlay* | Remove-AppxPackage

I didn't get any messages (successful or error) after each Enter, so I thought all was well.
    But after I reboot & check through Powershell, the Xbox App & all related packages are still on the computer.
    Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thema:

1. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903 - Similar Threads - Remove UWP built

2. How can I remove windows built in apps for all users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove windows built in apps for all users?: We recently upgraded our systems from Windows 10 LTSC 2019 1809 to Windows 10 Education 22H2.When we opened the start menu we can see the Microsoft Store and the built in apps are added. The PowerShell script works but only for one user not all so that means we have to...
  3. Option to re-add built in "Connect" uwp app?

Option to re-add built in "Connect" uwp app?: So im going through my pc's with a fine tooth comb and trying to re-attain some parity after a long period of negligence and for whatever reason, one is missing the Connect app. Anyone know where this is tucked away or how to get it back? seems to be no...
  4. Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.: Hi, I would like to remove all the UWP apps except the Microsoft store. I know how to do that and it works perfectly but one question is how can I make that happen for new users? I don't need the extra apps and the other users dont need them either. I have tried looking...
  5. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...
  6. Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those ugly UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D shi**ts, OneDrive, Cortana(who the fu**ck speaks to his pc like fool?), Reality shi**ts, Store,.... ?...
  7. uninstalling windows 10 1903 built in apps

uninstalling windows 10 1903 built in apps: hi, a blind user and using jaws for windows from http://www.freedomscientific.com and non visual desktop from http://www.nvaccess.org and was able to use jaws to do the install, then windows narrator to finish the install. was a painless process. and kept all my apps. i...
  8. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps: I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does I deleted WindowsApps folder, how can I bring it back without files recovery softwares?...
  9. Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users

Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users: Hi all, Hope i can have some help as i made a error in my image i created. *Sad I've left the built in apps installed and i would like to remove them via GPO or logon script? Dose anyone have any ideas on how? Thanks Newp 62176
  10. Removing Built-in Apps

Removing Built-in Apps: I don't have an Xbox & so I do not need the Xbox App or its related packages. Problem is, I am having a hard time removing the App & its related packages. These are the steps I have gone through, in both my Local Administrator & Local Standard accounts. 1. I opened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove edge 1903

2. 1903 remove apps from all users

3. windows 1903 remove windows store

4. remove w10 apps 1903,
  5. windows 1903 remove all apps except store calculator,
  6. win 1903 remove uwp from image,
  7. remove all windows apps powershell 1903