Windows 10: Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

Discus and support Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by omidsolo, Oct 3, 2018.

1. omidsolo Win User

Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

Howdy,
    Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all...

Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with:

Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True

Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always remove all apps INCLUDING Microaoft Store.
    I wanna remove all apps except Store but cannot achieve it.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage | where {$_.Name -notlike "*Store*"}
    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage | where-object {$_.name –notlike "*Store*"}

Also don't know if I should use "*Store*" or "*store*" or "*WindowsStore*"?
    Althought I think there's no difference!
    Thanks.

:)

omidsolo, Oct 3, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 3, 2018
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

Will they remove windows 10 too?

4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store - Similar Threads - Remove Apps Store

2. Powershell - Remove Windows 10 Apps for All users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell - Remove Windows 10 Apps for All users: I am trying to remove Several Windows 10 Apps via Powershell and I mean I have done extensive research but just can not seem to get it to work. It works great for 1 user but not all users. Am I doing something wrong or what cause this is getting annoying lol....
  3. Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?: Good morning, I downloaded a Microsoft Store app and accidentally signed in with my old account information. I would like to sign in with my new account, but there is no way to change accounts or log out. I tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but...
  4. Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.: Hi, I would like to remove all the UWP apps except the Microsoft store. I know how to do that and it works perfectly but one question is how can I make that happen for new users? I don't need the extra apps and the other users dont need them either. I have tried looking...
  5. Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store: Hi, I refreshed my computer last night because it was a little slow. But when I cam back to my computer, all my apps are gone. I know that it removes all apps, but this is different. Microsoft Store, calculator, movies and TV, groove music, etc. are all gone and I don't...
  6. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  7. Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu

Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu: I want to organize the All Apps list on the Start Menu, but I need to get rid of the apps that clutter it up. I would prefer to do it without replacing the start menu with something like Classic Shell and I don't want to delete all the apps, so I've been attempting to find a...
  8. How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10

How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10: http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-remove-all-bundled-apps-in-windows-10/ [img] This can be done using the command line tool, PowerShell. To open PowerShell, open the Start menu (press Win key on the keyboard) and type Powershell. When it comes up in the search...
  9. Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users

Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users: Hi all, Hope i can have some help as i made a error in my image i created. *Sad I've left the built in apps installed and i would like to remove them via GPO or logon script? Dose anyone have any ideas on how? Thanks Newp 62176
  10. Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps

Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps: This works as I have tried it. Just open Windows Power Shell and run it as an Admin then enter one or all of the entries below except the last one: Code: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage...