Windows 10: Remove all Xbox items from the computer

Discus and support Remove all Xbox items from the computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove all Xbox items from the computer? There are some of us that have not and will not ever use the Xbox on or off Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lacrumb, Jul 10, 2019.

1. lacrumb Win User

Remove all Xbox items from the computer

Is there a way to remove all Xbox items from the computer?

There are some of us that have not and will not ever use the Xbox on or off Windows 10.

Even though I play some games they are never Xbox and things like the Game Bar have disrupted me.

:)

lacrumb, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Is there way to remove Skype, Xbox?

Hi,

Some programs and features in your computer are part of the operating system. It's the reason why the Uninstall option is grayed out, and one of those programs is Xbox. However, we believe in saying that "Every cloud has a silver lining". Check the steps
    below to remove Skype, and Xbox.

To remove Skype:

• Click the Windows icon, then search for Apps & features.
    • Choose Apps & features at the left pane, then look for and click Skype.
    • Once done, click on Uninstall.

To remove Xbox:

• Press the Windows icon + X on your keyboard.
    • Click Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    • Paste this command "Get-AppxPackage xbox | Remove-AppxPackage", then press Enter on your keyboard.

It should look like this:

Remove all Xbox items from the computer 3d113361-cf96-4ff7-a6b6-2c3c61745ec6.jpg

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 10, 2019
  4. SIcam Win User

XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Remove all Xbox items from the computer - Similar Threads - Remove Xbox items

2. Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11: Ok. I'm completely exhausted. I have a no so special custom PC with Windows 11. I purchased Windows 10, then updated. For the amount that we all paid, We should have a right to access our PCs without a Microsoft Account. Darling Microsoft - you don't need my info off my PC....
  3. Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11: Ok. I'm completely exhausted. I have a no so special custom PC with Windows 11. I purchased Windows 10, then updated. For the amount that we all paid, We should have a right to access our PCs without a Microsoft Account. Darling Microsoft - you don't need my info off my PC....
  4. REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!: I didnt ask for it, and i dont f***ing want it. get rid of it, it EATS ALL of my pc's recourse's, i cant f***ing use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-function-from-my-computer/b9298110-bbbe-49c5-9ed7-ba6fa4475834
  5. REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

REMOVE XBOX FUNCTION FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!: I didnt ask for it, and i dont f***ing want it. get rid of it, it EATS ALL of my pc's recourse's, i cant f***ing use my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-function-from-my-computer/b9298110-bbbe-49c5-9ed7-ba6fa4475834
  6. Remove quarantined items from your computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove quarantined items from your computer?: I have 4 quarantined items in my protection history.I want to know if the threat is still on my computer.How I can remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-quarantined-items-from-your-computer/36105ede-1cff-4afc-845d-57d2dd8c5df2
  7. remove an item from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove an item from taskbar: how do I remove item from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-an-item-from-taskbar/82c6d414-d502-453e-b7c8-2c2b37f5743a
  8. Remove all Xbox items from a Windows 10 computer

Remove all Xbox items from a Windows 10 computer: Is there a way to remove all Xbox items from the computer? There are some of us that have not and will not ever use the Xbox on or off Windows 10. Even though I play some games they are never Xbox and things like the Game Bar have disrupted me....
  9. Removing items from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing items from taskbar: Does anyone know how to remove items that have been added by the user to the taskbar? I have pinned items over time that I would like to delete. Currently, it isn't allowing me to pin any new links....
  10. How to remove certain items from "all apps" list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove certain items from "all apps" list?: Hey all, Another question I have about Windows 10. Back on Windows 7, under the all programs list I was able to delete anything I didn't want listed there. Unfortunately with Windows 10 I can't remove everything. So I am wondering how can I clean up the "All Apps" list...