Windows 10: Remove all XBOX programs and profile name from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove all XBOX programs and profile name from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Remove all XBOX programs and profile name from Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarieHabraken, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Remove all XBOX programs and profile name from Windows 10

Remove all XBOX programs and profile name from Windows 10

:)

MarieHabraken, Jan 16, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Remove all XBOX programs and profile name from Windows 10 :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 16, 2019
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Remove all XBOX programs and profile name from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove XBOX programs

2. Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11: Ok. I'm completely exhausted. I have a no so special custom PC with Windows 11. I purchased Windows 10, then updated. For the amount that we all paid, We should have a right to access our PCs without a Microsoft Account. Darling Microsoft - you don't need my info off my PC....
  3. Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11: Ok. I'm completely exhausted. I have a no so special custom PC with Windows 11. I purchased Windows 10, then updated. For the amount that we all paid, We should have a right to access our PCs without a Microsoft Account. Darling Microsoft - you don't need my info off my PC....
  4. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!: What's going on here? Why has windows 10 removed all my programs during an update?Last night, i started an update on my laptop but when I turned it on for work today all my programs were gone. This is extremely disappointing as instead of doing any work, I will now be trying...
  5. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!: What's going on here? Why has windows 10 removed all my programs during an update?Last night, i started an update on my laptop but when I turned it on for work today all my programs were gone. This is extremely disappointing as instead of doing any work, I will now be trying...
  6. Windows 10 Update removed all my programs!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Remove all Xbox items from a Windows 10 computer

Remove all Xbox items from a Windows 10 computer: Is there a way to remove all Xbox items from the computer? There are some of us that have not and will not ever use the Xbox on or off Windows 10. Even though I play some games they are never Xbox and things like the Game Bar have disrupted me....
  8. Remove all Xbox items from the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove all Xbox items from the computer: Is there a way to remove all Xbox items from the computer? There are some of us that have not and will not ever use the Xbox on or off Windows 10. Even though I play some games they are never Xbox and things like the Game Bar have disrupted me....
  9. Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10: I would like to uninstall / remove all the xbox programs / apps from my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-all-xbox-apps-from-my-windows-10/fc273eec-14c4-4489-9d17-119d66432ad7
  10. Remove XBOX from Windows 10

Remove XBOX from Windows 10: I don't have an XBOX. I will never have an XBOX. How do I remove XBOX applications from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/remove-xbox-from-windows-10/6cccd95b-565e-432b-8171-2a3fd4b64a3e