Windows 10: Remove an alias email account from outlook.

Discus and support Remove an alias email account from outlook. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had an old email address which had been superseded when the ISP was taken over, and the address became an alias. I had some unwelcome spam on it so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BruceMackay1, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Remove an alias email account from outlook.

I had an old email address which had been superseded when the ISP was taken over, and the address became an alias. I had some unwelcome spam on it so I had the ISP delete the address, however it still appears on the outlook screen. I am running Win 10, and MS Office 2010 professional. MS help suggested running scanpst.exe, but it is not in the Office 14 folder.

:)

BruceMackay1, Apr 6, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Remove an alias email account from outlook. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 7, 2019
  3. I would like to change my windows live account which was a vz email acct that now has an outlook.com alias and start over with only a windows live login/ no alias.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I will certainly help you.

Let us try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove an alias

I suggest you to refer to the section Remove an alias from your account from the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/outlook/add-alias-account

Step 2: To create a new account.

• Click on Go to Outloo.com on this page.
    • Click on Sign up now.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you

Abdul_Malik, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Remove an alias email account from outlook.

remove account alias or create a account without an alias

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

You can remove the alias. Please follow this link below which will provide you more information. Sometimes you might not able to remove the alias due to browser issue. I suggest you to try through different browser and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/outlook/add-alias-account

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Remove an alias email account from outlook.

1. Remove an alias email account from outlook. - Similar Threads - Remove alias email

2. Remove school email from outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove school email from outlook: I transferred to a new college and on the outlook windows app it won't let me change email accounts. Keep in mind that the previous school email is expired/deleted and it won't let me sign in or do anything else. It just asks me to sign into my account owned by my previous...
  3. Remove school email from outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove school email from outlook: I transferred to a new college and on the outlook windows app it won't let me change email accounts. Keep in mind that the previous school email is expired/deleted and it won't let me sign in or do anything else. It just asks me to sign into my account owned by my previous...
  4. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No verification email message for new account alias email.: I have lost access to my primary alias email address which I use to sign in to my Microsoft account. I can still use it to sign in but prefer to change it to a new email address. I have added this new email address to my account aliases but need to verify it. When I press the...
  5. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No verification email message for new account alias email.: I have lost access to my primary alias email address which I use to sign in to my Microsoft account. I can still use it to sign in but prefer to change it to a new email address. I have added this new email address to my account aliases but need to verify it. When I press the...
  6. No verification email message for new account alias email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Outlook crashing when adding an alias as an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook crashing when adding an alias as an account: I have Office 365 on windows 10. My emails and calendar requests all go through my gmail account which is also the same account I use for my Microsoft login. I added a new alias to my Microsoft login "aliasname"@outlook.com. When I add "aliasname"@outlook.com to Outlook on my...
  8. Email was removed by an "alias"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email was removed by an "alias": Im signing in here through my wifes account because my email "No longer exists". I got a text saying "Primary alias changed from my email to xyz. Not Correct? Visit...…went to said website and still couldn't do anything. All this after finding out that a Microsoft Tablet of...
  9. Microsoft account email alias problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account email alias problem: My default alias used to be my default email address. Now I changed the alias not knowing that I would not be able to revert back to my @HOTmail.com alias.... so now unless I send a email to the alias all mail becomes undelivered. How can I switch the alias back to my...
  10. Mircosoft Account Alias - No blue "Remove" next to the alias

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mircosoft Account Alias - No blue "Remove" next to the alias: I am trying to delete an alias from my MS account. It is neither an email address nor a phone number. It is just a word, and I don't know how it even got on my list of aliases. There[ATTACH] is no blue remove button next to it. Ideas?...