Windows 10: Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

Discus and support Remove an application in "Uninstall an application" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pauliuss9, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Pauliuss9 Win User

Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but it wasn't a big deal, since the antivirus found all of those files. Since I wanted to forget that it ever happened, I wanted to uninstall it from the "Uninstall an app" setting. Unfortunetly, it didn't let me do it, since I already deleted the uninstall program with the application files and it probably never existed. I want to forget that I ever installed it, but I can't, because every time I will want to uninstall an app, I will look at that Chromium app that the virus disguised as name. Is it possible to remove the program from the bar? If yes, than how?

:)

Pauliuss9, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Nov 16, 2020
  3. How to uninstall applications that brings the phone?

I want to uninstall applications such as:

• Photo Editor
    • Video Editor
    • Dictionary
    • Communicator
    These applications do not play important roles for a normal user, only consume memory. In the list of installed applications appears only Microsoft Communicator, but not the rest. Is there a way or application to remove the rest? :smileyindifferent:

Thanks.

LiptonICEI, Nov 16, 2020
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Remove an application in "Uninstall an application" :)

WojtasRed, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application" - Similar Threads - Remove application Uninstall

2. Remove microsoft applications Whatsapp data without uninstalling the application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove microsoft applications Whatsapp data without uninstalling the application: Dear Sir, Greetings of the day,I am Ronak from India, facing issues with some of the application which I have downloaded from Microsoft store, I am facing issue of 25 GB data which is in the C drive which I want to remove the data without uninstalling the apps. like other...
  3. Remove microsoft applications Whatsapp data without uninstalling the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove microsoft applications Whatsapp data without uninstalling the application: Dear Sir, Greetings of the day,I am Ronak from India, facing issues with some of the application which I have downloaded from Microsoft store, I am facing issue of 25 GB data which is in the C drive which I want to remove the data without uninstalling the apps. like other...
  4. Remove microsoft applications Whatsapp data without uninstalling the application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  6. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  7. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Removing an application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing an application: If I delete an application installed from windows store, will all its data be erased or is there a trace left? submitted by /u/NoReplacement8509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko36r8/removing_an_application/
  9. Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application: I'm trying to remove uTorrent in the list of my installed Applications. As far as i recall i think it was deleted directly in the folder where it was located at the time. Now i'm getting the error below.[ATTACH] Cheers!...
  10. application keepsgetting uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    application keepsgetting uninstalled: there is an application that keeps getting uninstalled on win10 pro it's Meracki client. It seems to happen during windows update and patching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-keepsgetting-uninstalled/699d85a4-c283-4598-8f0b-f490b7aa8f3d