Windows 10: Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

Discus and support Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had previously logged in to my work OneDrive account on my personal computer. I have now left the company and my account (Office365) has now been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaddiMorton, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

I had previously logged in to my work OneDrive account on my personal computer. I have now left the company and my account (Office365) has now been closed on their end but I constantly get issue notifications that there is a problem with my account but I can't seem to remove this Email and App account at all and the notifications are becoming really annoying. I have removed all of the old OneDrive files and uninstalled and reinstalled OneDrive but I still get error message every time I use my computer.

How do I delete this Email and App account? Please note this in not a user account on the computer so I can't just delete it, and there is no way I can log in to this account as it has been deleted by my employer.

Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account) 070645fb-c4f0-46c3-be38-8abe0bc80b98?upload=true.jpg

:)

MaddiMorton, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 17, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

1. Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account) - Similar Threads - Remove Email Apps

2. Remove user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove user account: How do I remove an account without the being an administrator I accidentally created a child account and gave them administrator privileges and removed mine. Every thing I've tried or been assisted in requires administrative command privileges. What do I do?...
  3. email account removal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    email account removal: I have a Acer 7750G laptop that was given to me. When trying to remove the previous owner's user account, her email became associated with my user account. The person whose email it is has not used that email in a long time and has lost her sign in info. I now cannot get...
  4. Removing User Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing User Accounts: I have an old laptop I'd like to give to a family member, which has one user account mine. If I create another administrator account for my son, then log in with the new account and delete my own, will the deletion of my data on the laptop delete files currently...
  5. Remove User accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove User accounts: I have two user accounts I would like to delete-- Administrator and guest. When I go through the process in setting etc. these accounts do not show up. So I can not delete them. There must be another way to do this. Bottom line is I can add accounts but there is not a easy...
  6. Remove user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account: [ATTACH]I have accidentally added my own email to a new account and now I can't get rid of it, even though it's disabled. PS.: I have tried Win + R > control userpasswords2 and then removing it, but it doens't show up. ***Modified title from: Control of users***...
  7. Remove unknown emails from user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove unknown emails from user account: On my wife's Windows 10 PC, she has or had a local account, while I have a windows account synced across several machines. We've just noticed that this appears to have been switched to a windows account, linked to a couple of email addresses, neither of which she recognises....
  8. Need help with the User account and removing email.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with the User account and removing email.: So basically the email that my user account is using is disabled and blocked from entry, so i keep getting these "don't miss out! sign in to a Microsoft account" pop ups because of that, it pulls me out of games, and is a really big nuisance, Is there ANY way i can remove the...
  9. Can't remove email/Microsoft account attached to Local User Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove email/Microsoft account attached to Local User Account: At some point one of my siblings logged onto their Microsoft account from my PC, and for some reason it attached their email to my local user account instead of my actual email. https://i.imgur.com/6ES1gy0.png Now I can't remove their email and I can't make mine the primary...
  10. How to remove account from email and app accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove account from email and app accounts: Hi, One of my users ticked the option: "allow my organization to manage my device" when she logged on to her Office365 account in Office2019. The problem is, she can no longer log into her office programs. It only asks for an emailadress, but never a password (because of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove login information email & app accounts remove manually

2. Cant remove accounts used by other apps Windows10

3. remove accounts used by other apps