Windows 10: remove and add gmail account

Discus and support remove and add gmail account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove and then add my gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaymondRoberts2, Mar 30, 2020.

1. remove and add gmail account

How do I remove and then add my gmail account

:)

RaymondRoberts2, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 30, 2020
  3. mlpilger Win User
    I tried to remove Gmail from the list

I cannot find how to post a question. is in Manage accounts twice, as Gmail & as Gmail 2. Gmail 2 shows in the area to the left but Gmail doesn't. I tried to remove Gmail from the list but it said it would remove everything from the PC, I want to keep the account.

mlpilger, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Golden Win User

remove and add gmail account

I tried to remove Gmail from the list

Please post some pictures to describe your problem a bit more clearly.

Golden, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

remove and add gmail account

1. remove and add gmail account - Similar Threads - remove add gmail

2. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  3. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  4. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. outlook trying to add gmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook trying to add gmail account: i get error 0x000000b every time need help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-trying-to-add-gmail-account/0ffd2ff5-6d82-453f-96aa-bc106207ae37
  6. outlook trying to add gmail account

outlook trying to add gmail account: i get error 0x000000b every time need help windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-trying-to-add-gmail-account/0ffd2ff5-6d82-453f-96aa-bc106207ae37
  7. Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail: There are tons of pages worth of people asking this question, most of the solutions are the same and this does not work - maybe someone has figured this out more recently. I have IMAP enabled in my Google/Gmail settings, the problem is getting past the "add ann account" page,...
  8. Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail

Add Gmail account to Windows 10 Mail: There are tons of pages worth of people asking this question, most of the solutions are the same and this does not work - maybe someone has figured this out more recently. I have IMAP enabled in my Google/Gmail settings, the problem is getting past the "add ann account" page,...
  9. ADD GMAIL ACCOUNT AFTER MAY 30,2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD GMAIL ACCOUNT AFTER MAY 30,2022: I am looking for help in how to add an email to my windows live mail after the May 30, 2022 google change. I have several email accounts on my WLM. 2 of my email accounts I deleted and tried to reinstall hoping that was the problem. I have since found the go around with using...
  10. unale to add gmail account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unale to add gmail account: I am unable to add gmail account in the mail app. It showing the error code: 0x800b109 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unale-to-add-gmail-account/f344d305-cba5-46bc-a41d-6e3279c20f06