Windows 10: Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps

Discus and support Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This works as I have tried it. Just open Windows Power Shell and run it as an Admin then enter one or all of the entries below except the last one:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps

This works as I have tried it.

Just open Windows Power Shell and run it as an Admin then enter one or all of the entries below except the last one:

Code: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowscamera* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *skypeapp* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *getstarted* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowsmaps* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *bingfinance* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *zunevideo* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *bingnews* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *onenote* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowsphone* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *bingsports* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *soundrecorder* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage How to Reinstall All Built-in Apps Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage - DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}[/quote] You can do one at a time or pick the one you want to remover or all at once.

Make a Restore Point First.

attached is a rar of the document

remove apps.rar

The Source is HERE

:)

2. Windows 10 asks to do a quick update - and 3 weeks later my PC is still unable to boot up. Help!!!

Thanks for your reply Sayan.

This bit does concern me though: "There will be no data loss by performing Startup repair. It will replace corrupt files in C: drive and reinstall Windows 10. However It will remove all the installed apps and updates on the primary drive."

It says there will be no data loss, but it will format C: and will remove all installed apps and updates?

That sounds like it contradicts itself?

Thanks,

Bobby

BobbyFarmer, Aug 30, 2015
  3. REMOVE AND REPLACE RECYCLE BIN IN WIN 10 2017

I need information for win 10!!!

HerbertMcDonald, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps

Rather than create a blacklist, I think it's better to create a whitelist and use these 2 commands instead:
    Code: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | where-object {$_.name -notlike "*Microsoft.WindowsStore*"} | where-object {$_.name -notlike "*Microsoft.Appconnector*"} | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -online | where-object {$_.packagename -notlike "*Microsoft.WindowsStore*"} | where-object {$_.packagename -notlike "*Microsoft.Appconnector*"} | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online[/quote]

nosecureboot, Aug 30, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    [/quote] Then we disagree . I know the OP works.

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps

1. Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps - Similar Threads - Remove Replace Apps

2. Windows 11 all start apps replaced with just default apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 all start apps replaced with just default apps.: While using windows 11 laptop,Os build no. 22621.1778 the start apps disappeared and were replaced with windows default pre-installed types of apps. The event occured after I lost the wifi connection from my laptop and when I opened the start menu there only 2 apps at the...
  3. Windows 11 all start apps replaced with just default apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 all start apps replaced with just default apps.: While using windows 11 laptop,Os build no. 22621.1778 the start apps disappeared and were replaced with windows default pre-installed types of apps. The event occured after I lost the wifi connection from my laptop and when I opened the start menu there only 2 apps at the...
  4. Powershell - Remove Windows 10 Apps for All users

Powershell - Remove Windows 10 Apps for All users: I am trying to remove Several Windows 10 Apps via Powershell and I mean I have done extensive research but just can not seem to get it to work. It works great for 1 user but not all users. Am I doing something wrong or what cause this is getting annoying lol....
  5. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  6. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  7. How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10: http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-remove-all-bundled-apps-in-windows-10/ [img] This can be done using the command line tool, PowerShell. To open PowerShell, open the Start menu (press Win key on the keyboard) and type Powershell. When it comes up in the search...
  8. Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users

Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users: Hi all, Hope i can have some help as i made a error in my image i created. *Sad I've left the built in apps installed and i would like to remove them via GPO or logon script? Dose anyone have any ideas on how? Thanks Newp 62176
  9. permanently remove ALL apps?

permanently remove ALL apps?: Hi guys, So I'm trying to remove the built in apps, but I have a few stubborn apps that just stays... *Mad Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Twitter, Flipboard, Adobe Photoshop Express and MineCraft Here is what I tried so far: Get-AppXPackage | where-object...
  10. Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps"

Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps": Hello together, I am new here and I can't find my Question answered for the last three Days now.... I wish to remove from "All Apps" some Programs. I do not wish to uninstall them, but just to remove them from that list. I found that I can add here...