Windows 10: Remove app from Store library

Discus and support Remove app from Store library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BRANDON_816, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Remove app from Store library

I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it.

:)

BRANDON_816, Jan 26, 2022

2. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-the-app/089341c4-b7b6-4f50-be13-8aa8881c5c4a

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Permanent removal of the unwanted apps from the Microsoft store Library list

I want to know when we will be able to permanently remove numerous old useless unwanted apps from the Microsoft Store Library list.

It is quite a headache to search for an important app among hundreds of old unwanted apps which are just occupying space in the library list.

The hide feature is ok but its not self sufficient. I think just in this case the Google Play store provides an option to permanently remove unwanted apps from the library list. I think there is a room for improvement for Microsoft, and frankly speaking
    they should really take a leaf out of Google Play store's book.

Honestly, no professional would like to see Candy Crush Saga by default having a place in ones Microsoft Store library list even if he has never played it or never want to play it.

I hope that Microsoft will do something regarding this probably in the upcoming update.

Expecting a positive and quick response from your end.

Thank you.

Regards

Rishikesh

Rishikesh10, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Remove app from Store library

Permanent removal of the unwanted apps from the Microsoft store Library list

I want to know when we will be able to permanently remove numerous old useless unwanted apps from the Microsoft Store Library list.

It is quite a headache to search for an important app among hundreds of old unwanted apps which are just occupying space in the library list.

The hide feature is ok but its not self sufficient. I think just in this case the Google Play store provides an option to permanently remove unwanted apps from the library list. I think there is a room for improvement for Microsoft,
    and frankly speaking they should really take a leaf out of Google Play store's book.

Honestly, no professional would like to see Candy Crush Saga by default having a place in ones Microsoft Store library list even if he has never played it or never want to play it.

I hope that Microsoft will do something regarding this probably in the upcoming update.

Expecting a positive and quick response from your end.

Thank you.

Regards

Rishikesh

Rishikesh10, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Remove app from Store library

1. Remove app from Store library - Similar Threads - Remove app Store

2. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  3. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  4. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?: Asus X1502ZA , Windows 11 Home 323H2 22631.2792 , Intel i3-1215U https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uninstalled-apps-from-microsoft/151ac1a2-4b02-41f9-9dcf-0df16f36fa1a
  6. How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?

How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?: Asus X1502ZA , Windows 11 Home 323H2 22631.2792 , Intel i3-1215U https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uninstalled-apps-from-microsoft/151ac1a2-4b02-41f9-9dcf-0df16f36fa1a
  7. Delete apps from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  8. Delete apps from Store library

Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  9. Remove app from Store library

Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  10. Permanent removal of the unwanted apps from the Microsoft store Library list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Permanent removal of the unwanted apps from the Microsoft store Library list: I want to know when we will be able to permanently remove numerous old useless unwanted apps from the Microsoft Store Library list. It is quite a headache to search for an important app among hundreds of old unwanted apps which are just occupying space in the library list....