Windows 10: remove app/program

Discus and support remove app/program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded a search engine (DuckDuckGo) that I want to remove, but it doesn't show up in my apps or programs. How can find it to delete?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by francescarlsson, Dec 15, 2019.

1. remove app/program

I downloaded a search engine (DuckDuckGo) that I want to remove, but it doesn't show up in my apps or programs. How can find it to delete?

:)

francescarlsson, Dec 15, 2019

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Clark Ari Win User

remove app/program

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

remove app/program

1. remove app/program - Similar Threads - remove app program

2. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  3. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  4. Cannot remove a app/program

Cannot remove a app/program: Hi Guys I installed the GREENSHOT image program, decided I don't want it but cannot UNinstall it. W10 I have tried different ways, including my favorite Revo uninstall. I keep getting message " cannot uninstall as you have it running" I cannot see it running anywhere...
  5. Removing a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a program: I have a program Spy Hunter*4 Malvare Securite Suite that got stuck on my PC since Windows 7 times. I am really tired of it and want to remove it. How can I remove this program?...
  6. Remove OEM programs and apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remove OEM programs and apps?: I have had a new HP desktop computer for about a month. So far it is running smoothly. It has a solid state drive and is amazingly fast and quiet. However, the Reliability History report every day shows one or more errors: update failed, app crashed, etc. Notably, when I...
  7. removeing a program

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    removeing a program: I would like to remove quicken to install a newer version but quicken isn't listed in the control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removeing-a-program/40f02e89-75ff-4b46-ad91-cd70611676bc"
  8. How to remove programs/apps that cannot be removed the usual way

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove programs/apps that cannot be removed the usual way: Hello, My computer has a SSD that is nearly full. When I looked to see what was taking up the space (nearly half) its turns out to be mostly Microsoft Apps and misc programs that I didn;t download and will never use. How can I remove these apps/programs outside of the...
  9. program removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program removal: I signed up for Scanguard and now I can't find it in order to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/program-removal/21ac1e99-d17e-4393-976f-d38d62b90d13
  10. remove programs

remove programs: I have quickbooks converson tool on my computer and I am tyrying to remove it along with all of quickbooks and when I try and uninstall it just says gather info and never uninstall it w3hat can I do? Thanks 106327