Windows 10: Remove app purchase history.

Discus and support Remove app purchase history. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there. Is there any way of removing an app game purchase from the Microsoft Store purchase history? Thank you, Robert.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert G May, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Remove app purchase history.

Hi there. Is there any way of removing an app game purchase from the Microsoft Store purchase history? Thank you, Robert.

:)

Robert G May, Apr 25, 2020

2. remove purchased apps

I have to say this is a much needed feature. To date I have 3 apps that show in my purchased list with no icon that I cannot install anymore.
    One of these apps is Microsoft's own MyPhone app! There needs to be a way to remove these apps even if it means agreeing to multiple screens to confirm we want to delete a purchased app from our history.

Richard

Richard Ahlquist, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Tophan Win User
    Purchase History

I cannot access my purchase history on windowsphone.com. When I first tried to ask this question on the forum a suggestion came up from a previous post with a link to purchase history and when I clicked it I did find my app purchase history but it seems
    to be in Polish! This however is the only way I found my purchase history as I can't find a link on any menu on the website.

Any suggestions?

Tophan, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Remove app purchase history.

Purchase history

After logging in to marketplace, the purchase history list is empty. Shouldn't my windows phone apps be listed here? Also, is there a way to see this information from the Marketplace app on my HD7?

LindbergCorp, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Remove app purchase history.

1. Remove app purchase history. - Similar Threads - Remove app purchase

2. not in my purchase history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not in my purchase history: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-in-my-purchase-history/53b468f8-0cd9-4959-a2fc-e6b0cbaadd69
  3. not in my purchase history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not in my purchase history: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-in-my-purchase-history/53b468f8-0cd9-4959-a2fc-e6b0cbaadd69
  4. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history: Hello,I cliked on "obtain" on the microsoft store for the app "Concepts". It downloaded and I could use it as a free user the option to get the pro version is visible and every option to buy it are visible in the app. Then I received an e-mail from my Paypal account that 30...
  5. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history: Hello,I cliked on "obtain" on the microsoft store for the app "Concepts". It downloaded and I could use it as a free user the option to get the pro version is visible and every option to buy it are visible in the app. Then I received an e-mail from my Paypal account that 30...
  6. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

7. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  8. How to remove windows store app history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove windows store app history?: All it allows is to be hidden/unhidden submitted by /u/Maladaptive_radish [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgw3jr/how_to_remove_windows_store_app_history/
  9. removing app history

removing app history: can you remove app history on a game? where and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-app-history/190bc4eb-212b-42c1-8571-fd2eb296abfa
  10. App history...

App history...: On my system, almost all of the Windows 10 apps had been removed and/or disabled. Most of them acts accordingly except MS Edge: [img] When browsing, I use IE11, Firefox or Opera, but not Edge. Why is Edge connecting to the network, when it is not used? PS: This is not a...