Windows 10: Remove App which doesnt exist

Discus and support Remove App which doesnt exist in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am pulling my hair out with this. When i go into "Settings" and select "Apps" I have a 40GB app listed as being installed on C Drive Starcraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AWilson690, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Remove App which doesnt exist

Hi,

I am pulling my hair out with this. When i go into "Settings" and select "Apps" I have a 40GB app listed as being installed on C Drive Starcraft II. The problem is that it doesn't actually exist on C Drive. The pathway which is listed doesn't exist even when I turn on view hidden files and the "add/remove" program cant uninstall it either. I cant use the built in uninstall software either it doesnt exist under program files. I have tried searching for the folder on C Drive and it cannot be located either. Does anyone have any ideas as it is taking up a lot of space for no reason.

Thanks

:)

AWilson690, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Remove App which doesnt exist :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Remove App which doesnt exist

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Remove App which doesnt exist

1. Remove App which doesnt exist - Similar Threads - Remove App doesnt

2. A device which does not exist was specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A device which does not exist was specified: Please help me ,I don't know what to do with this error which appears when ever I want to open my USB flash . Actually I can't open my USB flash . Please help me . [ATTACH]...
  3. A device which does not exist was specified.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A device which does not exist was specified.: Im installing windows 10 from a bootable USB and in the page where you choose a partition i went to the command prompt. In there i wanted to clean a disk but then it sais. DiskPart has encountered an error: An device which does not exist was specified. See the System Event...
  4. A device which does not exist was specified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A device which does not exist was specified: HI, Yester 15-4-2020 I download and install this version "2020-04 Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based system KB4549951". Today 16-04-2020 I received a pop-up window A device which does not exist was specified while trying to open E: or D: but C: is...
  5. A device which does not exist was specified.

A device which does not exist was specified.: z[IMG] I tried installing Mojave Hackintosh on my Dell Inspiron PC and it got installed, after I tried restarting my laptop, it stuck on a boot loop. Then, I got upset and tried installing Ubuntu which then showed the error like "Kernel Panic". Then, I tried installing...
  6. Which app was removed?

Which app was removed?: [ATTACH] Greetings, This morning I noticed that a tile is missing from Start. I don't remember what used to be there. I'm guessing Windows Update removed an app. Is it possible to find out which app was removed? I've had this problem before. Thanks, Shane....
  7. I can't delete a folder because it doesnt exist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't delete a folder because it doesnt exist?: I have an empty folder in my music folder and I can't delete it. Every time I try it it says "element not found". I've tried unlocker, CMD and Bitdefender "file destroyer" option, nothing seems to work. I really want to get rid of this folder but it seems undeletable. What...
  8. Microsoft account doesnt exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account doesnt exist: hi. I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my Microsoft account. it says account doesn't exist. I changed the alias for this account on 24-2-2019. since then it is not working. my...
  9. Unsure which apps can be removed safely, which ones better stay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsure which apps can be removed safely, which ones better stay: I don't play games Have separate tools to view/edit images and videos and for taking notes. Use Outlook 2016 Don't use Skype am thinking of removing the yellow marked apps. Is there a chance of running into issues some time in future? Probably not, but better safe than...
  10. How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage: ​Hi, can someone say if there is any way to delete: 1 Microsoft.BioEnrollment 2 Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin 3 Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost 4 windows.immersivecontrolpanel 5 Microsoft.LockApp 6 Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge 7 Microsoft.PPIProjection 8...